Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
JenBKR - I will add prayers for your brother-in-law; he is also suffering horribly to behave like that, and no doubt grew up being treated the same way. How people can do that to a child!

I hope he gets help, and your sister also - or your sis leaves for a while and realizes she deserves better!

Thank you for that - yes his parents have always been the same way towards him - one week they adore him and offer to do his laundry and do everything for him, the next they tell him that they want nothing to do with him. If not for the fact that he is doing this to my sister, I would feel very bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
For my own prayers - my sister has had MS for twenty years. She is in end-stage. It would take a total miracle to cure her - but it is my fondest hope.
Pray for my mom too, as she has been a wonder with my sister, being her caregiver and visiting 5 days out of 7 after my sister went into long-term care two years ago.

One selfish thing - that I would not be tired all the time, and get some zing and joy back in life. I used to walk everywhere and be in better shape. Now I am just tired.

Thank you all!
(And thank God for my fur kids!)
I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well - you must have an amazing mother to take such wonderful care of your sister.

I am keeping everyone else in my prayers as well, hopefully they are working!