and I was there, at the same time, getting tutored that day too!

This is today's newspaper, I edited it a bit(just the city name).
A MCHS(my high school) student reported she was raped at the school on Tuesday by a male she could describe only as having "dirty blond hair". The attack wasn't reported to MC police until 24 hours after it allegedly happened. Accompanied by her mother, the girl reported the incident to a high school administrator Wednesday. On thursday, Asst. Superintendent Carla Iacona said school officials are working with police in the investigation, adding that school officials are anzious to get the incident resolved. When asked what precautions the school system is taking to protect students in the hallways. Iacona said the school "will continue to use sercurity cameras and police that are assigned to be at the school." According to police, the girl told them she stayed after class on Tuesday to practice for Jazz Band, which convened around 2:45 pm and lasted about an hour. She said that after practice, she was in the hallway bent over her backpack when an unknown male approached her from behind and put a hand over her eyes. She told police the attacker directed her to an unknown room where she was forced to remove her jeans and underwear and then to kneel. The girl told police she tried to resist but the attacker was too strong for her. Police said the girl told them the assault continued for almost 10 minutes before the attacker left. After dressing, the girl told police she left the room and headed toward the gym where she met up with a friend. Police said that when they asked her why she had not reported the attack sooner, the girl said she was afraid the man would do something to her if she had. According to Lt. Tom How, commander of the MCPD's Detective Bureau, a rape kit has been administered and personal items have been collected.