Yay, me and my baggage are finally home!! I got back around 1am, and I played with the dogs for like 2 hours lol. I started crying when I saw my babies!!!!! I was so happy to see them They seemed happy to see me too. I showed them allll their new toys and they loved them. Zeke's fav toys are the snowman kay gave him (he carries it EVERYWHERE like he's showing it off) and the PINK (he doesn't like the boyish colored one lol) bone pillow/squeaky toy that Amy gave him (he also carries this everywhere) Josie's fav toys are the 2 xmasy squeek toys which she has tried to kill, but hasn't yet cause I won't let her.

The kitties got their toys which they didn't care for, till I pulled the catnip out which Butter is OBSESSED with.

I got this triangle shaped toy..it was squeekers in each corner (it's like a stuffy thing..) anyway, he keeps shaking it and going crazy haha. He's so cute! I missed them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! I can't leave them again, it was too painful.

Oh yeah, the ride home was fine. The plane rides plus my 3 hour wait in boston went really fast thankfully, but the 3 hour drive home was horrible...I just wanted to get home! (4 hour plane right, then 3 hours in boston airport, 1 hour plane ride, then 3 hours home....= long day!)

Hope I didn't miss too much....

I want to thank kay and amy for having me at their houses. I had so much fun with them and I hope we can do it again. I need to going hiking with Amy again and die more cause I nearly did last time XD I'm gonna miss you guys a lot cause I had a blast Sorry if I was annoying, I get that way a lot haha.