Her name is Trixie. She is a poodle/snauzer mix (the mini variety) She has a skin condition that the guy gave Corey the shampoo for but I'm going to have to make an appt for her at my vet to see exactly what it is. Corey said he said she has skin allergies. This guy was in my husbands parking lot when he got out of work trying to give her away. She is a bouncy little critter. Feebee has taken to her ok but I have her seperated untill tomorow after her appt. I bathed her and cut her hair (t was all long and matted) and disinfected her kennel. I'm probly gonna get her a new one but after I see how much the vet bill costs. She may have to wait till next week. After I washed her and was drying her off she was grunting with glee! Poor girl she STUNK SO BAD!! She still has a stink but nothing like she was. She bounced all over Christopher (my 1 year old) giving him kisses and all. Feebee is just going to have to be careful with her. She tried to play and stepped on her. This is gong to be interesting. We have a new family member.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Angi