For those of you who have seen my previous thread. About my friend cutting herself and me being worried and all then it got better because I tattled! Ugh, I still feel horrible about that!

Ok, well, she did it again! I am so depressed, now I don't think anything will happen if I say anything, so what do I do? I have been crying and crying! Its so hard on me, other things have been going on in my world lately too! Heres just to name......a few!

#1-People have been teasing and making fun of me, in front and behind my back. It hurts to hear it, and I take it personally.

#2-The Pope's death has also brought down a lot of pain on me, as I am VERY religious and feel that we lost a wonderful ray of sunshine.

#3-Everything like homework and school has been stacked on top of me, I feel like everything is just coming down on me and I can't hold it.

#4-I'm moving now, when my parents said that this would be our last home! And also something else is going to happen when I move.

And somethign else that I don't want to share, but I wanted to thank Kara, because what you did, meant SO much to me! Thank you!

Anyways, back to topic of my friend, what can I do to help her now?