Today was another adoption day. I took my daughter along for the day because she had soccer tryouts a block from Petco, and it didn't make sense to travel home to drop her off, then return.... well.... she had a ball all day. She now wants to go back and help out more often!

She also decided to take home her OWN foster. She fell completely in love with Minnet. Minnet has lived 2 of her 3 years of life in the shelter. She is miserable there. She hates other cats and sits all day long on a cat tree, hissing at the others. So she is now living as a single cat in Heather's bedroom.

She has the most incredible green eyes. She is scared out of her mind right now. She hid under the bed until I crawled under a few times to retrieve her. I almost got bit when I tried to hold her... she obviously didn't want to be held. Mental note: I won't try to trim her needle claws for a while But she is dying for petting and loving. She gives tentative headbumpies and just wants to be petted.

She decided the bed was a good place to be because she can look out TWO windows and watch all the action outside.