Thread: Marvelous Maizy!

Marvelous Maizy!

What a sweet photo, sure to produce the "awwwww" response!

Maizy, I am sorry you had to leave your home and go to Rainbow Bridge. It is clear that while you were here, you gave lots of smiles, returned love, and created wonderful memories for your family.

To your family: how wonderful of you to take in these 2 hedgehogs! Rescue folks do this, as I well know, ha haaa. And we get repaid a hundred fold, with all the love returned to us.

Thank you for sharing your Maizy with us. I am happy she is honored as Pet of the Day today.

Maizy what an adorable girl you were!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet picture today. I'm sorry you had to go to the Rainbow Bridge so soon but you left lots of your tiny pawprints on your family's hearts. I'm glad you had so much love to soak up while you were here.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Maizy~
    I don't think I've every seen a more precious pet pic; you all decked out in your Christmas finery, that adorable Santa hat, posed in your little sleigh, is beyond heart melting! And just look at that sweet smile on your beautiful little face! How patient a Hedige girl you were!

It breaks my heart to think you had to leave for Rainbow Bridge, Maizy. What a source of endless joy you were to your family, to all who knew you, who met you through your pictures! Your family misses you so very much, but blessedly, as your Mommy says, she has priceless pics such as this one, and countless cherished memories, to hold in her heart, until that happy day of reunion! I'm so glad we had the opportunity to meet you, sweet one, and honor you and all that you meant to your family and all who loved you; you left some mighty big pawprints on this world! Enjoy a happy day at the Rainbow Bridge, precious Maizy, celebrating with all our beloved fur angels...I'm sure they'll be showering you with meal worms today, and lots of love!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maizy, What a cute little hedgehog you were! I am sorry for your loss. Maizy is so cute in that photo. I'm glad Maizy is POTD! Kay in NC

Now THIS is just to CUTE and sure needed a cuteness warning on that picture!! Maizy, I am sure you are enjoying your notoriety today, even at Rainbow Bridge and many RB Pet Talk angels have come by to congratulate you on being selected as the Pet Of The Day since they know what a honor this is.

That picture of you is so adorable and I hear there are more pictures of you, maybe you can put a bug in your earthly Mom's ear and have her post some of them to keep your memory here alive for her and us! You are just TO CUTE!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Maizy
    You were adorable! What a great disposition you must've had to not protest being "dressed" up for the holiday and put in a sleigh. Congrats on being POTD.

Maizy was a beautiful little critter. Thank you for sharing such
    sweet memories of her with us.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt