Thread: It's the Beav!!!!

It's the Beav!!!!

Hi Beavis!!! I'm so glad to see you as POTD!!! You totally deserve it since you take such good care of your mom. When I saw your picture up at the top of Pet Talk this morning I thought, "I know that bird!" and sure as shootin' it was the Beav. Well, make sure you get EXTRA spoiled today since you are now an international star. Mom needs to let you knock down all the treat cans that you want!

Love ya!
    Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Beavis you certainly are a gorgeous heart stealer!!!

I so loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I'm still smiling.
    It must be great being best pals with you. I'm happy you make your mommy feel better too. I hope you both enjoy your special day in the limelight.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Beav! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful boy you are, Beav! I can hardly believe your age! That's quite a distinction, being the oldest known Quaker, though I must say you look like a kid! Must be all of that good loving your Mommy heaps upon you that keeps you so youthful looking and young at heart!

I so enjoyed reading your bio. Beav; all about your amazing, smart, talented, lovable self, and the wonderful life you share with your devoted Mommy! How lucky she is to have you there to comfort her, keeping her company during those difficult days of confinement at home! I have never been mom to a talking birdie, and can only imagine how incredibly special it is for her to talk to you, and for you to answer back! Never a minute of loneliness to be had with your joyful, chaatty self there by her side, right Beav? You were truly heaven sent sweetheart, an earthly angel in feathered wings! And we are so happy to have had the chance to meet you today, and honor you as our very special and most deserving honoree! Keep up the good work Beav, being the bestest friend, the most loving companion a human could ever hope for! Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious one! I hope you and your Mom enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    P.S...And thanks to your Mommy for teaching us about "banding!" I didn't know that about Quakers!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-15-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beavis

Hi Beavis!

I don't know anything about birds, but you certainly are a pretty one. From your picture, you don't appear to be much larger than a Parakeet, or does the picture deceive?

Too bad we can't post audio files--I'd love to hear you sing!

I feel soo proud to congradulate you today, Beavis. You are an extrodanary, amazing, intellignet, smart parrot. Your colors are so bright and beautiful. They're out of this world! ...And those pictures, they really show your color and how gorgeous you are. Wow, I would never guess that you are thirty years old. You sure out lived most cats and dogs. It's is really amazing that you can speak. Hehe, I always wanted to have a conversation with a parrot. You are a true heart healer for making your 'mommy' happy when she had to stay indoors. It's really funny to read about you. I really thought it was hysterical when you would bang that metal cup the get your mommy's attenion, then when she switched cups you found out another way. Happy Pet of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY PET OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens