Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your cats meet you at the door?

Welcoming Committee

Yes, my little Marius will almost always be at the door when I come home! I think he knows, because his favorite spot to 'catnap' is on the landing upstairs, which is also in perfect view of the window above the front door. So, even if he's upstairs, he'll see me coming up the front walk and come down to see me. It's so cute and nice to see my little Marius head first thing after a long day of work!

Coming home...

Yes, all three of our cats greet us at the door; Trey waddles towards us talking incessantly("Where have you been? It's about time...meow...meow..) Gusty just jumps up on the dryer(which, of course is not running) because she wants us to pet her and take her to the cattery out back. (Please Mom and Dad. meow....meow...) and LB says, "I am hungry, what's for supper?...meow...meow...MEOW!!

It's always so good to be welcomed home!

He's Bonkers

When my cat Sir Dudley "Dudley" sees my moms' van pull up in the driveway- he will talk and talk and talk and talk, he will not shut. He will then gallop to the door, like a race horse coming down home strech. When she finally gets in the house he rubs her legs for about 10 minutes, and talks for another 5 minutes. My mom usually then goes and sits on the couch and he laying on her lap for a long time, many times in positions that look so uncomfortable! He's a fruit bat- he's very weird!!

(But if this were my dad or any man- he'd be heading for the bed or basement. He HATES men!!)

Here's a picture of the nut:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OOPs!

Talk about bad grammar in my last post!!! OOPS!! Sorry! Don't worry school starts September 3rd (oh no!). I think you still get the point.