Thread: Thursday's #143-The House of MOFF

Hybrid View

Thursday's #143-The House of MOFF

There is a house in Kansas
    They calllll the House of MOFF
    There is a room with ladybugs and all
    Intruders, they'll scare them OFF.

OK, I'm not as good as Richard but heck, I tried. I thought we could have a continuation of last week's Road Trip and visit MOFF and maybe help her move in and help celebrate her special day.

HAPPY PURRRFFFDAY MOFF!!!!

You deserve nothing but the best.
    I've loaded up the fridge with CVC's and the cupboard is full of CNT. Oh, I just love moving parties...later on we can order pizza. Now move over, I want to put up a swing on the front porch. Mario, Lady....are you going to help me?? No Mario, you can't swing the hammer while I hold the nail....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Wow another road trip . Ok here's a Rose bush for the front yard . the front looks just to bare.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Excellent idea, Slick! I'll leave the food to Laurie. I'll bring my rubber gloves and scrub, scrub, scrub, or perhaps my emulsion? What do you need me to do MOFF? Shall I bring a cat statue perhaps?

I'm having a heck of a time trying to put this dern BBQ grill together. Instead of a George Forman grill I decided to do it on the cheap and bought a Mike Tyson grill. Gol' dern thing keeps pinching my ear ~ OUCH OUCH Just give me another few minutes and I'll get it together ~

Woohoo! I'll carry in these boxes. If someone will let me know when everyone's ready for pizza, I'll do the ordering - that is the extent of my cooking skills.

Let me guess Zip, hold the anchovies and hold those squeeky mushrooms I'll start on the windows.. plenty of newspaper, vinager and water works as well, if not better, than expensive stuff. I just love shiny windows I'M THIRSTY!!! Where is the bartender? What's the DOTD?

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    There is a house in Kansas
    They calllll the House of MOFF
    There is a room with ladybugs and all
    Intruders, they'll scare them OFF.

OK, I'm not as good as Richard but heck, I tried. I thought we could have a continuation of last week's Road Trip and visit MOFF and maybe help her move in and help celebrate her special day.

HAPPY PURRRFFFDAY MOFF!!!!

You deserve nothing but the best.
    I've loaded up the fridge with CVC's and the cupboard is full of CNT. Oh, I just love moving parties...later on we can order pizza. Now move over, I want to put up a swing on the front porch. Mario, Lady....are you going to help me?? No Mario, you can't swing the hammer while I hold the nail....
    Ya know asking Lady for help is probably not a good idea, she tends to get in the way more than help.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

What do you need me to do Moff? Just let me know. I can wash dishes or do you have a dishwasher.

Good morning all . Wow all clean now do we get to paint? I have a queche here any takers?
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Corinna, I'll take some quiche, now hand me a paint brush and paint!!

Can I help paint? We may need some ventilation in here otherwise LH is gonna be living on his inhaler till we're done. No Lady you can't help. We don't need a paint speckled puppy. Mario put down that paintbrush before you get paint on those nice clean windows and LH says no painting the Orc.

By the way Corrinna, what kind of quiche is it?