Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weepy is Dead

Hybrid View

Weepy is Dead

There was a little Black cat that I have been feeding on my porch. He was a little , thin and dirty and teary eyes. and he was scared so I could not take him in. I put out hid dry food with steak dfripping , the way he likes it, and found that someone ran him over. the teenagers were waitng to see if itbwas my Cat , so that they could laugh at my grief! no sense , no feelings these people! Tv has turned them into zombies that know no sorrow , just pleasures! At least Weepy is in a better place ,where they cant hurt him anymore and he will have plenty to eat and drink. I just hhope that they remember the steak drippings!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh catmandu... I'm so sorry. *hugs*

RIP sweet Weepy.

~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Oh no, I'm so very sorry for this, it's heartbreaking!

Poor little Weepy!!! And what kind of heartless kids are that? Makes you wonder in what kind of world we live in... Sometimes I'm getting so tired of this!

R.I.P. Weepy! Please remember not ALL human creatures are like them!

Kirsten

Catmandu, I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm positive that Weepy knew what a good person you are and will be waiting on the other side or RB with the rest of our babies to see you again.

P.S. I think they will remember the gravy drippings.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I'm so sorry to hear this. Weepy safe now.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

I'm so sorry R.I.P Weepy.

I know when I have kids they will learn to respect all living creatures. This is so sad to hear .. At least Weepy knew that there was somebody out there that cared about him.

Oh no! I'm so sorry. And it's horrible that the kids waited around just to taunt you. Is there anyway of finding out who they were and talking to their parents about their behavior? Not that it would matter much anyway because the parents have obviously not done their job properly to this point, so why would their care now? It's just so sad that kids grow up like that.

And it's even sadder that they take out their "angst" - or whatever they want to call it - on poor defenseless animals.

RIP Weepy. You are in a much better place now where no one can hurt you, and I'm sure they'll remember the steak drippings.

{{{hugs}}} to you Catmandu, for having to experience the worst in today's youth.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

RIP Weepy. Try to remember the kindnesses shown to you and not only the indifference. We know that you are in a better place now, but we will miss stories about you and wish that you could have overcome your fear before it was too late.
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you Gary, I think I am going to cry now.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Weepy will be waiting for you at the RB and I know you will meet again some day. For now Weepy has all the gravy drippings there is to offer. RIP little one. No one will ever hurt you again.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Precious furbabe, rest in peace.

I'm so sorry! I know how you must feel. I was feeding a pregnant cat that belonged to a family across my street. When she got pregnant, they booted her out. She came to me and I fed her. One morning someone hit her with a car and killed her, then threw her in my yard. When I told the neighbors their cat was dead, they said she wasn't theirs even though I know for a fact she was. I bet she will be glad to show Weepy around the RB and keep him company. They can hang out with my Leroy and all my other fur friends that are there. I'm sure my mom and dad stop by to visit often and they will love to give extra cuddles and hugs to Weepy. They loved animals too.
    (((Gary)))

This saddens me beyond words, but thank you for helping to make Weepy's last days, better ones.

Oh...Im so sorry.... . How could people do such a thing? Have they no compassion? RIP Weepy....

Sometimes I wonder how it is possible that some people don't care a bit about animals..... It makes me cry to read stories like this

rest in peace, sweet Weepy!