Thread: Magnificent Mazey

Hybrid View

Magnificent Mazey

You must have been so scared and hurt that long-ago day, Mazey, but even so, you saw your person and realized she was the one who could help you! We are glad she persisted until the two of you found each other, and then she knew what to do to help you heal from that scary wound! You are such a pretty girl, and we are glad you adjusted to being a very loved kitty, and now you are an indispensable member of the family! Those first week living outside and in the shed were probably just the tie you needed to get used to being with people. But look at you now, you are our Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    God bless Mazey, what a darling, pretty, crazy, wonderful kitty cat!!

Dearest Mazey, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful long-haired orange girl you are! You have such luxurious, soft-looking fur and the sweetest face with the long, LOOOOOONG whiskers and the big eyes so full of delight and love. I wish I could reach through the screen to Simpsonville, SC to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a touching story you have to tell. We are so glad your Purrrson heard you mewing in the cornfield, found you, brought you home, and carefully and lovingly nursed you back to good health and helped you heal from your injury. You were shy at first but over time you calmed down. You and Meowmie love each other dearly, and she is your devoted servant. Your photo collection is great.. you counting your money, playing chess, dressed up, smiling with your rubber ducky. You enjoy life watching nature through the window, running around the house, playing with some of your toys, spying on Meowmie. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mazey, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mazey

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    I love all of your pictures. Each one is cuter than the other.
    You started out pretty rough, but ended up having a wonderful life.
    Celebrate your special day.

I am so glad you found a nice person to nurse you back to health. Congrats on being COTD, pretty Mazey.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wow what an amazing Cat you are Mazey.
    You have a little Duck Friend , you play chess . have your own money and hold your own in a house full of animals.
    You of course are special because you are an Orange Lady, which is fairly rare.

And we treasure having a new Orange Friend as so many of the Found Hotel Cats are of that shade.

Michael Angel, Miquelito , The Fluffy Tail Brothers and Our Owesome Orange Angels are starting the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWs For Mazey , Our Newest Orangette Friend of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS