Thread: Ambassador Otis

Hybrid View

Ambassador Otis

What a handsome sleek black kitty you are, Otis, we do not know how you landed at a shelter in the first place, but you certainly chose well when your forever humans walked in all those years ago. It is great you got along immediately with their existing kitty, and then proved you get along with canine siblings and friends as well. We are glad you have taken on the ambassadorial role when new foster critters come through, and I am sure that helps them feel not only welcome, but safer. We are glad you are sticking around, even if your mom has the cabinets locked and freezer bungee-corded shut! Congratulations, Otis (were you named for Otis Reading, I wonder?) - you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

H otis

HELLO THERE! SOUNDS LIKE THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH YOU AROUND/ AND AROUND AND AROUND! YOU HAVE A WONDERFULLY FUNNY STORY! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET HUMANS UP AND SERVING BY 4 OR 5 IN THE MORNING, AND YOU MUST RULE THE HOUSE! BLESS YOU, LITTLE AMBASSADOR! SUSANSWATLIN518

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Otis.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Otis

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    It sounds like you are a real character and your person has to try to outsmart you.
    That is not always an easy thing to do. This is the voice of experience.
    Celebrate your special day with some extra treats, but please let your person give them to you.

Dearest Otis, what a beautiful, sleek ebony kitty you are! You are stunning, with that shiny black fur with the white patch on your chest, and your lovely green eyes. You look like you are full of energy and mischief. I wish I could reach through the screen to Chicago to pet you, and Stubby and Indy too! Oh, well, since I can't, I'm sure your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all a whole lot for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and mischief indeed, aren't you. You are full of fun, playing with Stubby and Indy and hunting down hidden treats and surprises in cabinets and the freezer (and isn't it too bad that that door was bungee-cord shut) and welcoming all the four-legged and some two-legged newcomers. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Otis, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Stubby and Indy and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some from the freezer!

Last edited by phesina; 01-29-2015 at 04:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We Found Cats can see you Otis, Stubby and Indy all together , all having the times of your lives.
    It must be a little chaotic there , but that is all right as there is also a whole lot of fun.

We know that Black Cats for some reason are not adopted as quickly as other colors and shades and that is so sad as Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two are such great loving Cats ,part of our family.

We are sending a three way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Terrific Trio Stubby , Indy and Our New Cat of the Day Owesome Otis.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hilarious!

I have to say that my favorite stories are when they are told from the perspective of the cat. Love those cat caption pictures too! I see lots of people writing that their cats love plastic bags (mine do too from time to time) and just wanted to let you know that apparently it is not only the feeling of it, cool against their skin, it is also the oils that the manufacturer uses to make the bags not stick together in the store. Cats smell and like to lick the oil - my vet said that it is sometimes showing an acid problem in their stomachs and this oil helps to relieve it. However, I did have a vet who wouldn't believe me that my cat had a plastic bag fetish (we all know that it happens though don't we!).
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!