Thread: Little Buddie

Hybrid View

Little Buddie

Hi Little Buddie,
    I think it is outrageous that your mom calls you "little baby boy" as you are such a handsome cat man . I am sure all the girl kitties just swoon over your stylish tuxedo.
    But then it sounds as if that baby status gives you quite some benefits too which you thoroughly enjoy- so maybe it's not too bad after all.
    Congratulations on being our most handsome Cat of the Day today

What a dapper, dashing guy!

So well dressed in his tux and spats and ready to go out on a moment's notice. But I hope that he is strictly an indoors-only kitty . Tuxies are super-fabulous, I was owned by one for 13 years. Shhh, my current furry kitty better not see this or he'll be jealous and it might not go so well for me. Enjoy your honored COTD status Little Buddie!

Little Buddie

HOw cute that you are still a terror at your advanced age; way to go Buddie! Happy COTD

What a great Buddie you are Little Buddie , and like your Guardians I tend to think of My Cats as young Kittens even as they mature!!!
    You certainly are quite the handsome Cat , a regular Tuxedo Cat who is at home in any occasion and is ready for a formal party.

And My Found Cats want you to know Little Buddie that they want to be your Cyber Friends and wish that they could invite you over for mid week roast
    tonight!!!

We Found Hotel Cats love you Little Buddie and are sending Our Best Found Cat Hotel Buddy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Lively Little Buddie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a fine, distinguished, handsome tuxie you are, Little Buddie! Enjoy your special day as Cat of the Day!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are a very handsome kitty no matter what your age!
    love that you say that is my plan i stick to it-sums up a cats way of thinking 99% of the time! lol

have a great cotd!