Thread: Hoot needs a cuteness warning!

Hybrid View

Hoot needs a cuteness warning!

What a cute, cute, cute baby! - although I'm sure you're a beautiful grown-up tabby by now. Greetings from the other side of the world. And don't lose that kitten energy: You don't want your hoomins to get fat and lazy, after all.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Thanks! We think he's pretty cute. And he's gotten bigger, yes, but not much as he's only ten weeks old now! He's two handfuls now rather than the one he was in the photo!

Well, good morning to you, beautiful Hoot! Do not let anybody tell you that you are not big and fierce. Of course you are, sweetie. They are just jealous.

Congratulations to you on being our extra-super-cute Cat of the Day. I think we would all be delighted to see many more pictures of your gorgeous furself.

Sweet Hoot you caused a lots of oohs and aaws in the office this morning as everyone came to look at you.
    You are such a cute little baby--ahm a big and dangerous boy of course
    We send you lots and lots of kisses and tummy rubs

Hoot, would ya look at the face on you! You couldn't be any cuter if you tried! What a little fuzz nugget you are! Already advanced in computer skills, too, huh? I'm impressed. For this and more, you're deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, little one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Cute Hoot

What a sweet baby you are. Growing up, all I ever had were brown tabbies like you; it's so nice to see a tiny one again. Take care of your family and they'll do the same for you. Enjoy your special day.

Hoot gets an EXTREME Cuteness WArning!

Hoot, you are so precious! Hoot the Cute, indeed! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

and where WAS that cuteness warning? OMG! WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!! Hoot, you are such a cute little doll! Your hoomans are SO lucky to have found you!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

OMG! How cute is Hoot?? TOO cute! I think I need to book a flight to Hungary and steal him away! him to bits. I'm glad you found your furever home with hoomans that will love you till the end of your days.
    Claudia, Calvin & Hobbes

I agree with everyone else. Hoot is super cuuuuuuuttttteeee!!!! I'm glad that you're in a wonderful loving home now. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Cute hoot!

HI-I AM A DAY LATE-BUT HAPPY CAT OF THE DAT TO YOU HOOT! YOU ARE SO SMALL AND SO FIERCE LOL THAT'S WONDERFUL SINCE YOU ARE SO ADORABLE AS WELL! I LIVE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA WITH A DSH AS WELL AS A LARGE TUXEDO CAT! I KEEP THEM INDOORS AS I HAVE ALWAYS DONE WITH CATS OVER THE YEARS.I CAN RELATE TO OUR FURBALLS HAVING TWO SPEEDS ALSO-AND AT NIGHT THAT IS ESPECIALLY SO! I AM UP ALOT TOO SO WE ALL HAVE A COOL TIME HERE IN THE APARTMENT. IT IS JUST ME AND THEM! WHAT ELSE DO I NEED-I ASK YOU? HAVE A NICE SUMMER! SUSANSWATLIN518