Thread: Fibromyalgia

Hybrid View

Fibromyalgia

Anybody else out there suffer from this? If you don't know what it is, you definitely DON'T have it!
    I was doing OK for a while until my wrist accident, now it's in full agonizing gear from stress. I'm getting medical records as far back as possible and letters from the rheumatologist and it'll be added in with my law suit.
    Just curious. Oh, and OUCH!

I've been Boooo'd!

Not familiar with it but sorry to hear that you're having that. Just what you need, another problem! I hope you can rid yourself of a lot of pain very soon. I know you must be really tired of it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Fibromyalgia

Yep sure do, and if that doesn't suck enough, I also have MS..... But I do have it under control now. I was postively disabled for a while. Now it's mainly the chronic fatigue that gets me. Mine started from exposure to toxic chemicals.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fibromyalgia/DS00079

My Dad had it (amongst other things ). It seems to find its way to those who already have enough to cope with.

Hope the above link is of some help to you - big hugs
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

My sister has it.... . There is a possibility that I have it too, but it is not proven yet
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks so much for bringing this up Karen. I have recently come to the conslusion that Fibromyalgia is the only thing that describes what I've had for years. My doctor doesn't really buy into it, as I found out at my annual physical last month. I wasn't thrilled or satisfied with his answers. What do I need to do to find out if this is what I suffer from? I made an appointment with a rheumatologist to get the ball rolling, at the advice of a friend. However, they can't see me until January, 2007. This morning I go for more bloodwork to narrow a few more things down. I knew of no other course besides process of elimination. What does one do to find out if they really have it? I would love some advice from people that already know. Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear you have it on top of everything else. What a brave soul you are!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I found a good site I think some of you might like to look into. It tells LOTS about fibromyalgia. I hadn't realized my restless legs syndrom could be linked to my fibromyalgia.
    It's called:
    www.fibrohope.org
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Thanks for that, i have had this for 12 years but i am still learning new things about my condition every day, it is always good to be properly informed and know what you are dealing with IMO. cheers
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am so glad you posted that link, moff. Thanks The more we can learn, the better off we'll be and we can deal with it easier.

I hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    I am so glad you posted that link, moff. Thanks The more we can learn, the better off we'll be and we can deal with it easier.

I hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected.
    I'm glad I found the link. I hadn't realized that my lack of concentration and other things that were going on could be because of the fibromyalgia!!!

It's nice to know we aren't alone in this.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!