Thread: Prays Needed for Apollo & Hermes

Hybrid View

Prays Needed for Apollo & Hermes

Early this morning around 3:30 a.m. I heard one of our guys throwing up. I found a small hairball and some other throw up spots as well.

I thought it was from Fiona but a little later on Apollo started throwing up and continued. He must of had an upset tummy or something. He was hiding under the kitchen table and wouldn't come out. I brought him to work with me since there isn't a lot of people here today. He seems to be acting fine now, he is eating a little bit of food now and wants love and I think he's doing better now.

Hermes on the other hand has been coughing, it sounds like it's in his lungs but I can't be sure. He doesn't seem to have any discharge out of his nose or anything like that and his eyes look fine but it's just this deep congestion sounding cough.

I'm probably going to call the vets today about him since he has Herpes as well.

Prays would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jan 2010 (12).jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	45179   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feb 2010 (29).jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	867.8 KB 
ID:	45180   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Early Jan 2010 (33).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	45181  

Thats always a sad scary feeling when we hear a Cat whos not feeling well and we imagine the worst!!
    We at the Found Cat Hotel send All Of Our Prayers and Love to You Appollo ^^ and Hemes^^ , Our Dear Cat^^ Friends!!^^ ^^!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Prayers on the way!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Prayers for Apollo and Hermes. Be well, kitties!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So Apollo's okay to be at work with you. He must love people. I know that mine would be too stressed out being in a strange place. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to both Apollo and Hermes.

Since Hermes has the herpes virus, have you tried giving him Lysine? It comes in either a paste or powder form and the powder form can be mixed in with his food.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    So Apollo's okay to be at work with you. He must love people. I know that mine would be too stressed out being in a strange place. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to both Apollo and Hermes.

Since Hermes has the herpes virus, have you tried giving him Lysine? It comes in either a paste or powder form and the powder form can be mixed in with his food.
    Apollo was fine, he managed to go up the stairs while I wasn't watching him and I ended up taking him up to my co-workers office since she has a door to confine him a little better. He had a fun morning, I took him back home at lunch time since he was acting fine.

I actually have Lysine at home, I think we stopped giving him the powder mix because it was around the time he started scratching at his head and he ended up needing surgery on his face. I'll check with the vet tonight. I peeked in on him in the bedroom and he started having a coughing fit, it almost sounds like Sophia's cough (she has asthma) but I'm just hoping it's just a simple cold since Fiona, Osiris, Apollo all had it. I'm thinking he is just getting the little cold bug but I just hope it's not asthma.

Melissa