Thread: Phantom of the Opera

Hybrid View

Phantom of the Opera

Is playing while I'm in Toronto...I've wanted to see it live since I was a kid. I don't know that my friends will want to come. I'm curious if anyone would come with me that lives in the area? If you have a car and can drive I will pay for my part of the gas. I'm staying at the Double Tree hotel close ot the airport. PotO is playing at the Princess of Wales theatre. Anyone interested? I would go alone but i'm not comfortable being alone at night and I WILL see it even if it means going alone...I just really don't want to haha.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Anyone? I'm leaving tomorrow so I won't be able to check after this.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Hey did you get to see Phantom? I love phantom so so so much! It's my favorite movie, story, and theatre I am basically addicted to it lol. I have never gotten to see it live either, but I want to so so bad. I live in Canada, but way down in the maritimes, if I could've come with you I definatley would have. Tell me how it was!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Oooooh, if I were near there I would definitely go. You totally should, even by yourself it is an amazing show!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Oh I hope you got to see the Phantom. It's excellent, and Toronto is the best place to see it in!

I'm right here (10 mins from the airport) & I'd love to go, but the prices are insane... & I'm poor lol

Not sure why I'm typing this, as I can see the airport from my work window & I could just text or stop by the hotel, but eh lol I'm the bored lol