Thread: Chance intro + pics

Hybrid View

Chance intro + pics

So I have this thread over on the cat forum just for my kitties. I feel so guilty not posting one for Chance! So here's his story - several years ago, I saw a puppy on petfinder. I went over to the local SPCA and they informed me that puppy was just adopted. So I strolled through the kennels anyway, and there he was. There wasn't anything particularly "special" about him - just your average largish sized, shy black dog. But I'd be darned if my heart didn't skip a beat when I saw him. Of course I brought him home! We've gone through so much together. I love him with all of my heart. Here he is -

He's very handsome. Especially with his awesome magic goggles, haha
    Welcome Chance!

Oh my I love him! He definitely has Lab in him. That is why he is so special. I'm not biased though. What great pics. I like the one where he is laying down resting his head.

He is very handsome....and bless you for taking a black dog....A friend of mine who does rescue said they are harder to place, for some reason....
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

I've heard that black dogs and cats are hard to place. It doesn't seem to be an issue at the shelter where I volunteer.

He is so handsome! Such a beautiful shiny coat. I love the last picture of him with a big smile.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I've heard that black dogs and cats are hard to place. It doesn't seem to be an issue at the shelter where I volunteer.

He is so handsome! Such a beautiful shiny coat. I love the last picture of him with a big smile.
    Seriously? That seems odd to me. I have never heard this. My grandpuppy Zoey Lynn is black and so is my Tuxedo Tinker. I love black Labs!