Thread: Happy Birthday Nebo - he is 10!

Hybrid View

Happy Birthday Nebo - he is 10!

It's very hard for me to believe my boy is 10 years old tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow so I took him for a hike today (don't worry, he will go to work with me tomorrow too ). He is still doing great for 10 years old, he sleeps a lot more but he still loves to play (he actually likes playing with toys more than any of the other dogs), and still runs around the yard with the others and he did great on the hike. He's my good boy, I love him so much, I can't believe that I have had him for 10 years. As you can see in these pics he has changed colors completely he's been getting lighter as he gets older but over the past year or so he has turned so light. I still think he's as handsome as ever though. Happy Birthday to my sweet Nebo!

As a sidenote, it's also the day Corby and I met 3 years ago

Great pictures, I love that first one! Happiest Howliest Birthday, Nebo! Arooooo-oo-oo!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my goodness Nebo, you haven't aged a bit!!! I can't believe my favorite Husky ever is 10. He's such a handsome, good boy... I know you spoiled him and made him feel as special as he is for his birthday. I saw a very similar Husky at the dog park today & I though of Nebster, and how much I always wanted to meet him.

It seems like all of the OG PT dogs, who were pups when we joined, are all aging so gracefully. Gonzo is 12!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Happy Birthday Nebo. Wow where have the years gone?

All the youngsters are all grown up now, it is hard to believe.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

10! Wow!! I think you got him either just before or just after I joined Pet Talk. I think he was one of the first Husky pups I'd ever seen anyone with, now there are two or three in the village where I live.

Anyway.

Happy 10th Birthday, Nebo!!

Really lovely photos of your gorgeous boy, Amy.

Happy 10th Birthday, Nebo! Have fun and play all day long. I wish you many more happy and healthy years to come!

What lovely pictures! He is really a gorgeous boy. I had not a husky either, before I came to PT.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Happy Birthday handsome NEBO!! You look great and mom sure takes some gorgeous pictures of you!

A belated Happy Birthday Nebo!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)