Thread: More New Pictures Of My Cats-Featuring Colby-4-22-12

Hybrid View

More New Pictures Of My Cats-Featuring Colby-4-22-12

Hi everyone. I was finally able to take some more decent pictures of my cats yesterday. Colby is fitting in very well and he now acts like he's been with me for quite a long time. I've seen him playing with Blaze some and I hope that Alani will join in the fun too. He has a lot of energy and is usually constantly on the go so I have to wait until he relaxes to take his pictures. It was quite warm today so everyone was relaxing to try to cool off. Sit back and enjoy. I have 25 pictures total so I hope that they won't bore you.

Cute Colby:

More pictures coming up.>>>>

A few more of my new boy:

More picture coming up.>>>>>

Alani relaxing:

Ziggy relaxing:

Ziggy wondering which toy to play with:

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

Sky relaxing:

Pearly Girl:

Storm:

Blaze,Colby,&Storm:

Colby & Storm:

Last but not least the redheads Alani & Blaze:

That's all for now.

Beautiful kitties. I love Alani and Blazes color and long hair.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    aaawww - your house is becoming more orange all the time
    Colby's face reminds me of Sunny- some Aby prettiness in there
    And everyone looks so happy- although I am not sure what Storm thinks about his lion cut. It is like men in shorts- of course it is what you wear in summer but in a smoking they look more elegant
    Yes it is and it may continue to get oranger. I say this because I told the Colby's foster mom that if she ever comes across an orange Aby mix like my Sunny to please let me know so you never know when this might happen. Colby is actully considered to be a buff colored tabby so he's much lighter than the regular orangies. Storm became matted in Oct. because he decided to stop grooming himself so I'm trying to keep his coat shorter now. Sky also became matted so that's the reason why he also has a new haircut. I wanted their fur cut as short as possible so this cut is called a kennel cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Great pictures! When and from where did you get Colby? I missed that. He doesn't look very old and he is really cute. Seems like he is being quite friendly with Storm.

Ziggy looks vet, has been out in the rain, or did you give him a bath?

Kisses to them all from us.
    Since Candace already gave you the link titled "Opps I Did It Again" I won't repost it here. I got him from a lady that I know from the FOSMAS cat rescue group. This is the same rescue group where I adopted my RB Starr. She wasn't doing an adoption event last Sat. so she came over to deliver him to my home herself last Sat. evening. Ziggy isn't wet but her black fur does have a nice shine to it. If I ever tried to bathe her, I'd lose both of my arms.

Thanks again everyone for all of the nice comments. I also love how Colby's fur goes with my color scheme. I've always loved the lighter softer colors so maybe this is another reason why I love the lighter colored cats too. It's hard to believe that it's only been 1 week that Colby has been with me. Both girls still hiss at him but they also still hiss at Alani & Blze too. That's females for you. Colby and Alani did have a little fight today but nothing major and I think that it kind of stunned Alani and me. Colby jumped up next to Alani and I thought that he wanted to play with him. The next thing that I knew, they were both boxing each other. Hopefully this won't continue. So the cats are still trying to work things out but all in all I'm glad that they're going as smoothly as they are.