Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House kitty

House kitty

It must have been sad to lose such a beautiful friend. House kitty looks like tabbies should look; he must have acted like tabbies should act.
    Leonard Migliore

[B]What a special special kitty. In such a short time you brought a lifetime of joy to your people mom. And made all who came to your home comfortable. I think you are at the entrance of the golden gates greeting all[B]with your beautiful face.

Janet

I'm so sorry for the loss of your wonderful friend. I'm writing this through tears after reading about your great guy and your abrupt loss. He sounded like quite a character and that he brought you a lot of joy.
    He had a very happy face in his picture -blessed was he that he found your home to make his own. What a honor for him to be crowned Cat of the Day! =^..^=
    Susan
    =^..^=

Aww, I'm so sorry to read House Kitty's sad story But I'm glad at the same time because he obviously had a wonderful home. I'm very glad he had such a good life, even if it was cut short.

He seems to have been a real personality and he was very beautiful.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Kitty

it is great that an already deceased cat is nominated as cat of the day !!!! House Kitty deserves the honour , cause it is a beautiful kitty !!!!! To his mom and daddy , I wish you are very happy with this honour and also , be sure to know that your beloved cat is having a great time today at the rainbow bridge , having a party to celebrate his nomination !!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your precious House Kitty with us all. I am so very sad, and tears are falling, as I read that his life was tragically cut short. But I am buoyed as I read of the wonderful, loving, joyful life he led and shared with you, his proud, proud human! House Kitty was not only incredibly debonnaire and suave, but oh so handsome as well! Nothing can beat that classic Tabby face! And House Kitty was a classis among classics! Thank you for giving this special guy such a wonderful, happy home. For sure it is House Kitty who is the Rainbow Bridge's official feline Golden Gate greeter!! How proud you must be to see House Kitty honored as Pet Talk's Sunday Cat of the Day! Bless you beautiful House Kitty

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I just know that the celebrations at the Bridge are so wonderful when one of thier own makes Pet of the Day! I am so sorry for the loss of House Kitty. I know you must miss him more than anything and I share in your grief. You have described such a wonderful kitty, friend, and companion and I am so honored to know him. God Bless you and your family.

Your story about House Kitty was so touching. He was indeed a beautiful and special guy and it is so sad that his life was cut short. My wife and I have 6 furry children and we volunteer with a local cat adoption and rescue organization. Our group adopts out a great many special cats and we have a requirement that any cat adopted must be strictly an indoor kitty. The world outside is so unsafe with cars, other animals (some cats carrying FIV and feline leukemia), and, alas, some people who hate cats. All of these pose such risks to our beloved pets.

Please adopt another cat soon, but please, please make it a strictly indoor pet. Cats are quite happy indoors as long as they are loved and cared for by their parents and they have a much better chance of being around for many years to share that love.

God Bless!

What a precious face he had. And I loved your story about how he just moved right in, as if he had always been there. Each one is special in his and her own way, aren't they?

My cats are indoor/outdoor cats too, and I know the risks of losing them tragically to a car. But it sounds like House kitty, like mine, lived his life to the fullest!! Congratulations and thank you for sharing his story with us, and for being a very special Sunday Cat of the Day!

sad story

Thank you for sharing your babies touching story! What a beautiful cat. Sorry to hear that your friend was struck down by a car. Truly a tragic ending to what sounded like a magical time together.
    > ^ . . ^ <
    Knock on the sky
    and listen to the sound!
    --Zen Saying

HOUSE KITTY

Boy it's hard typing with tears steaming down your face. I am so sorry for your loss of such a wonderful, loving and adorable kitty. You were blessed to have him for the three years that you did.
    Congratulations on having him as the Cat of the Day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

House Kitty

I visit Cat of the Day everyday and am always very happy to see all of the great stories. House Kitty looked like he was quite a character. I'm sorry for his loss.
    I would like to take the time to remind people to keep their pets inside. Its is our responsibility as loving and mature care takers to see to the health and long life of our precious fur children. I wish house kitty was still here with us to enjoy his days safe and inside. It can be done! Please keep them inside. We are their only hope for a long life.

House Kitty

*snif* If only he was strictly as his name implied, a House Kitty! I can't look at his picture anymore because my eyes keep filling up. Such a sweet face and soulful eyes!! But I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful baby with us, and I'm so glad that you had the time together that you did. Party on at the Rainbow Bridge, House Kitty, because today's your day!!

REST IN PEACE HOUSE KITTY

You were a Beautiful kitty and have left your people
    with many good memories . RIP Sweet Baby !!!

Wonderful memories ...

House Kitty,

You were a force for hospitality and friendship while you were here and have gifted the world with many wonderful memories. What a productive fur-baby. How generous and beautiful -- I do believe your day at Rainbow Bridge is a bit brighter since we celebrate you today, sweetboy. Cuddles.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/