Thread: Posing Rosie

Posing Rosie

Hi there, pretty girl, posing for the camera. You are indeed very pretty and you look very content. Enjoy your special day today and make sure you get lots of treats and cuddles to make you purr! Maybe even a squeak today? Enjoy
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Hello, Rosie! You are a very pretty kitty and I love those green eyes of yours. I'm so glad your owner took you home with her and gave you a loving furever home. I wish you all the best on your special day.

Congrats, Rosie!

You remind me a lot of an AC/Dc Song a Whole Lotta Rosie!
    You are such a Big Colorful Cat,and we are glad that You and Your Guardians are so happy together.
    We would be Thunderstruck,if they were not celebrating the honor that you have recieved.
    The Found Cats All send a Mighty Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW to Riveting Rosie COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rosie Rosebud

My cousin had a dear lovely tabby cat named Rosie(RB). You look as round and soft and lovely as she, with that beautiful grey in your coat!

Squeak and purr loving hellos to your people today. Congrats on being COTD!

Rosie

What a beauty you are!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
    I'm glad you have a wonderful home and family all your own now!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looks and sounds like a dignified little lady. She must be in heaven to have a human to share life and love with, after those uncertain times she experienced. Good luck.

What a gorgeous kitty - such a feminine and dainty face! We give you a cyber-pat on the head from NYC, pretty girl. Congrast to BEAUTIFUL, SWEET ROSIE!!

Oh beautiful, posing, Rosie! Posing is something you should definitely do more of for you surely are one beautiful, beautiful girl!!! You strike the perfect stance, that's obvious, but oh, those sparkling green eyes are just amazing!!! Bless your wonderful Mom for all the wonderful work she does at the Animals in Distress shelter! It sound like a very caring place for critters in need of a loving forever home such as yours! Your Mom took her time in choosing you but I think you knew all along just who was to be your forever Mom! I'm so happy you found each other dear, precious Rosie! You are very one very special girl, indeed! Much love to you on your special day! I hope you and your Mom are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day celebratiion! Love and hugs to you, beautiful Rosie!

Dear Miss Rosie!! How wonderful that you graced us with your elegant pose as our COTD!!! You share some of the fun traits that a few of the CLan Cats have!!! And the adventure to the basement is one of them!!! May you have many more years of health and love in your forever home!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh Rosie what a pretty kitty you are! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day has been special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank you from Rosies Mommy

What a delight to see my beautiful girl as COTC and even more of a delight to read all the wonderful things everyone has written about her. She is still as gorgeous and sweet as ever, even after moving 300 miles with me! Thank you

Oh Rosie, you look as though you have a snowy white bib on - all ready for your dinner.

How could ANYONE turn away from you - and your beautiful eyes - and your very sweet disposition?

How dear that your Mom waited so long to adopt JUST THE RIGHT kitty!

All of us will agree - she made the perfect choice in taking you home.

Oh, Rosie, what a pretty girl you are! Your mom made an excellent choice when she took you home with her. What is in the basement so interesting? My gray tabby girl Macy has the same desire, plus wanting to go upstairs into the attic. Believe me, there is nothing there for you girls! LOL Rosie, I hope you had a wonderful day as our COTD, for you are, indeed, a wonderful cat!

Rosie

What a gorgeous girl you are...so elegant and serene! I'm so glad you are well cared for and loved...you deserve the best. May God bless you with good health and lots of fun-filled adventures. It is an honor to meet you.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)