Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking for the power of PT to do its stuff again please.....

Asking for the power of PT to do its stuff again please.....

Well folks some of you know it has been a stressful time in my household, with my hubby loosing his job oneday and being re-instated the next, in the meantime Hubby found another job to apply for, he just got back from the interview and it is between him and another guy, who will be interviewed this afternoon, we are so hoping he gets it, a dream job for him, pays five thousand more a year, has a medical and super scheme, bonuses and room for advancement, also better hours starts half an hour later and an hour for lunch, where he is at the moment offers none of the above.

So may I ask for you all to cross your fingers and paws please and send some positive vibes and prayers for hubby to get the job, I know just how powerful PT is and we need all the help we can get, thanks in advance.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Prayers on the way, fingers are crossed, and all 4 cats have paws crossed!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You all, much appreciated.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Fingers crossed...good vibes coming at you!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Fingers, toes, everything - is crossed for your hubbie (and for you, of course)
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Fingers and paws crossed! Good vibes are definately on the way! I hope he gets the job!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Fingers and claws crossed here too, hope he gets the job.

Thank you, I am sure he impressed them, but one never knows depends on the other guy really doesn't it? but then he has not got all PT rooting for him has he, a definite advantage I would think LOL.
    Furangels only lent.

Carole, tell your husband that Pittsburgh prayers are continuing to your family and special prayers to him to help him decide. Special {{{{HUGS}}}} to everyone.

Fingers and toes crossed that all goes well!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My fingers are crossed for you guys!

cheers everyone, David ,Steve has already decided if he is offered the job he will take it, now we just have to hope they offer it to him, keep them good vibes a coming folks, and i am sure the power of PT will come through for us yet again.
    Furangels only lent.

I will definitely say a prayer for hubby and this job. If anyone needs a break it's you guys!!

Love,

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thats what we were thinking too, we really do need this break, just think Donna if Hubby is earning more, I will be able to help those kitties more too, now there is a great thought.
    Furangels only lent.