Thread: Honey

Honey

Honey, what gorgeous bunny you are! Thank goodness you are in a home now where you are properly cared for. Congratulations on being POTD, have a good day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Honey, you are the very image a little Princess lying so comfortably on the bed, looks more like a throne to me . I was so dismayed to read how you were nearly starved by your first neglectful and cruel owners . Thankfully, you were blessed with a wonderful forever home with people who love and cherish you the way you should be! You look so very sleek and healthy now, obviously receiving the best of care . Under all that TLC, it's no wonder you blossomed into such a smart, lovable, and beautiful Princess! Honey, I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with all your very favorite treats and activities. Congratulations on being our most adorable and MOST deserving Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there sweet Honey! What a beautiful bunny you are! Have your human(s) give you a treat for me! Enjoy your special day, Honey
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Dearest Honey. You are one brave and courageous girl. My heart breaks and eyes well up with tears when I think of the horrific neglect and abuse you suffered in your early life But you dear one, had the strength and will to surivive, the courgage to hang on until your saviour, your loving human could come to your resuce And under her/his loving care, you've grown up to be the healthiest, happiest, most beautiful and cherished bunny on earth I'm so happy for you sweetheart! I wish you for and your family many, many happy, healthy love filled years together! Congratulations to you beautiful Honey, our most precious, most beautiful and most deserving Pet of the Day! I hope today you are treated to all of the yummy foods you cherish, lots of extra hugs and kisses, playtime, naps on the "big bed,"...everything your heart desires! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Honey

Honey Bunny!

Lovely to meet you, pretty girl, and delighted to hear what a lovely life you now lead after a difficult start. Now you have all the food, fun and love you deserve and you have mae it to POTD! Well done, gorgeous one, may your special day be wonderful and live a long and happy, healthy life with your Mummy. Hope you get to snuggle on the bed tonight as a special treat!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)