Thread: Clairiese

Clairiese

Clairiese, You're such a pretty girl and such a pretty name. You sure love those balls don't you? Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Clairiese!! You are one pretty corgi!!! Corgis are some of my favorite dogs too! Enjoy your wonderful day as Dog of the Day, beautiful girl!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Hi Clairiese!!

Good Morning to you, our cuter than cute Corgi girl!! Clairiese, you are everyone's hero!! What a great job you and your humans are doing to rescue so many Corgies less fortunate than yourself!! Wow!!! We'd like to send you and your wonderful family a big high paw for being so kind and generous!! We need more doggies and people like you guys!! Congratulations to our most deserving DOTD!! Our Mom has fallen head over heals in love with you dear Clairiese and we all wish we could give you a million kisses and hugs!! Have a wonderful day celebrating the limelight and continue to be happy every day!! We hope you get to play ball all day Clairiese-you look so cute with that ball in your little mouth in your picture!! Always love your life like we do sweetheart!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

CONGRATULATION CLAIRIESE!

What an absolutely perfect looking little corgi you are! You brought such a smile to my face this morning

Wow what wonderful parents you have saving all those doggies and finding them homes. Who could ask for better parents?!

Enjoy being our most precious Dog of the Day today sweetie!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Clairiese, what a little hero you are, helping to find those homeless corgis and corgi mixes loving furever homes. What a special family you have, who love and appreciate you for all you are. You are one smart little girl without a doubt, keeping your people on their toes to match wits . I hope you have an extra special day today Clairiese, with lots of fun and extra yummy treats. Congratulations on being our dynamic Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Awww, Clariese, you are so precious and beautiful! You look so cute having fun with your ball - you go girl! How awesome you do rescue work too. Congrats to Sweet Clairiese!

Clairiese... You are a very pretty little lady. I bet you are spoiled.
    You would be if you were mine. And I would love to play ball with you like your human mom does. have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Clairiese, you beautiful little girl. You are such a cutie running like the wind with your ball.

Have a wonderful day today sweetie.

What a beautiful face you have Clairiese! You look very loving and playful, full of energy.

Congrats on DOTD, you deserve it!

.:. To love someone is to learn the song in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten it .:.

Hello Clairise,

You are are gorgeous young pup & it's a pleasure to meet you
    today. I wanted to thank you so much for being such a great
    inspiration & doing your part to help all those other doggies find
    good homes too.Happy congratulations on being chosen for honors today Clairise, as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt