Thread: Tabitha?

Tabitha?

Tabitha my girl, where have you been? Did you have such a good time at that Labor Day party that you have forgotten your Aunt Laura and other PT friends that like to see your pretty face? I will be going back to work soon and I sure would like to see you before I leave so ask your Mommie if maybe she could post me and your friends some updated pictures of you so that we can see how you have grown. PLEEEEAZZZZZE!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hey, Kim has been hiding Tabitha away hasn't she?

Kim, I very respectfully ask for pictures of Tabitha baby. We are all so in love with her but it has been some time since we've seen the baby girl.
    If you don't mind, and if you have the time, would you post a few pics of her?

You better hurry before Debbie comes along and has one of her famous whining caniption fits!!!!

Like you, CCL, I have been pretty busy with teeny ones around here, and have neglected Tabitha in the picture-taking department! I am sure she will be more than happy to have a small photo shoot with me later today! Afterall, she needs to show our newest struggling tinies just how the whole recovery thing is done!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Boy do I understand Kim! I've only got two and I'm having trouble finding the time. I can only imagine how your house must be.

Ms. Abigail Mouse could learn a lot from Tabitha and would love to see pictures of her.......when you have time.

Yes Kim, she can show them how that recovery thing is done and what the pay off in the end can be! She HAS come a long, long way.

*sniff* I am so sad...
    No Tabitha pictures in a LONG time!!! WAAAH! WAAAAH!!! WAAAAH!!!
    TABITHA PICTURES PLEEEEAAASEEE!!! WAAAAH!!!

PS Just kidding - I just have a certain (bad) reputation to upkeep, that is all - no rush -honestly!!

Tabitha,had a wonderful time,as Moose The Magnificent,was her Guardian,but she should be back hme,full of Spare ribs,and ready,to see all Her Pet Talker friends,SOON PLEASE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS