Thread: Almost got a new kitten!

Almost got a new kitten!

I was telling my wonderful hubby about the kittens kimlovescats just rescued and how Mom is adopting two of them. I also casually mentioned that we were going to take one of them and we had to start thinking of a name. I had him totally convinced we were going to take one- he was not pleased but resigned to that fact that he would have one more cat to scoop up after (he does the kitty box because I was pregnant ). I finally told him that we weren't and then asked him if we could- I got a great big huge "NO". It seems my darling hubby thinks 3 cats, 1 dog and a baby is enough to keep up with. Oh well, he is probably right Sorry Kim, I tried to take one for you!
    Chris

Sometimes, when you plant a seed, it takes root and grows! Maybe all is not lost YET! ?????????

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That's funny Chris! Your MOM called me last night, trying to decide which one SHE wanted too. We even went all through the pictures, etc Good sense finally won over and she decided otherwise. This is pretty funny!! Everyone gets the kitten urge.

Actaually,if you acted,as thogh the Kitten Adoption,was a Fete Acompli,that Kitten would already,have a New Furr Ever Home!After All,what one more?
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I should have just continue on like I had already said we were getting the kitten. I would have just felt so guilty- like I deceived him or something!
    Chris

Gee, wouldn't that be something if the "sirrah" gang ended up adopting all 7?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Chris - I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to convince my husband that we need one of Kim's kittens but he says three cats, a dog and my aging father is enough for me to handle.

From Decker with Love

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    You think we could mail a kitty to Japan for Missy? What a surprise that would be!

Re: Almost got a new kitten!

Originally posted by chrangharris
    I was telling my wonderful hubby about the kittens kimlovescats just rescued and how Mom is adopting two of them. I also casually mentioned that we were going to take one of them and we had to start thinking of a name. I had him totally convinced we were going to take one- he was not pleased but resigned to that fact that he would have one more cat to scoop up after (he does the kitty box because I was pregnant ). I finally told him that we weren't and then asked him if we could- I got a great big huge "NO". It seems my darling hubby thinks 3 cats, 1 dog and a baby is enough to keep up with. Oh well, he is probably right Sorry Kim, I tried to take one for you!
    Well, maybe between then and now, he will change his mind?
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by sirrahved
    You think we could mail a kitty to Japan for Missy? What a surprise that would be!
    That would be a surprise! I don't know how the poor kitty would do on the trip!
    Chris

Re: Re: Almost got a new kitten!

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    Well, maybe between then and now, he will change his mind?
    I'll talk to him some more- we'll see what happens! Don't hold your breath- my lovely honey can be terribly stubborn sometimes! Besides, Deb took the only tuxedo kitty and Bryan is terribly fond of them.
    Chris

Originally posted by sirrahved
    I think that the people at the post office might get suspicious when they heard the yowling Though I would so looooooove another furrball it's all for the best really, seeing as we're not even allowed to have Boomer

It would be so neat if you could adopt another kitten Though I don't think my stubborn brother will ever go for that
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

*giggle* I love that story! Thats somewhat like how we got Pouncer. We saw kittens at Peco and called to ask if we could get one. He said no. Then asked me later what color kiten we'd got. I said, "none since you said no." He said "I assumed you'd just get one anyway." So we did.