Thread: Mamacita, a Texas Gal

Mamacita, a Texas Gal

She looks pretty mean in the picture. Guess she wants to make sure she gets all the lovin' herself. Getting adopted from a Vet clinic sounds like she might have been in some bad circumstances. Glad her life is happy now. Good luck.

what a regal guard-cat you are........congratulations on being cotd!!!

Mamacita,looks tough! She could probably take the Whiskas Temptations,aawy from JJJ3,himself! But we know that Mamacita,is a good Cat,just hasalot of CATTTITUDE! The Found Cats send a Respectful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOW To MAMACITA COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mamacita
    A cat with an attitude! I love that in a cat! I think you are very pretty! You probably had such a tough life before your current home, who could blame you for wanting to protect your new home and family? Sounds like your life is overflowing with love now, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ay, que linda! You are a beautiful kitty, Mamacita. Does your name indicate that you have had kittens? You certainly look like a cat that dogs and other cats would not mess with. I'd like to see a picture of you when you're not in "guard cat" mode. I'm so glad you have a loving relationship with your humans and fursibs. You're a very sweet girl under that tough facade.

Mammicita, you are such a goooorgeous girl! Top cat in charge. You have such pretty markings and a sweet sweet face! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

Tough on the outside but a real marshmallow of a love on the inside, that's you beautiful Mamacita Who came blame you for protecting your catdom from those pesky canine intruders What's more important is that you finally found your way to your loving and caring forever family and a home in which your true spirit can soar You're a true survivor, one courageous kitty and a most deserving and VERY special Cat of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day of honor dear, beautiful Mamacita! And many thanks to your wonderful family for resucing you Lots of hugs and kisses and purrrs to you precious one from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver Long and happy life to you Mamacita

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mamacita, you certainly have your territory in check at all times . . . way to go! Also glad to hear you are a lovely girl when inside with your guardians. Your name brings back pleasant memories for me. Congrats on being our spitfire COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs