Thread: Gus

Hybrid View

Gus

Gus is a Beauty! Ouchy on finding that bees' nest. I am glad to see everything went well for both of you after it happened. I have a Rotty/Lab Mix. He is all black. I can relate to Gus being afraid of puppies. These guys seem to be big and lovable but not so tough. lol
    Congrats Gus on being picked for Dog of the Day!
    Xena

Gus, what a great big handsome boy you are and so sweet. We did have a Rottie a long time ago her name was Kate after Kate Hepburn. Gus I can't believe you are afraid of puppies you big sweet thing. It sounds like you have a wonderful life, playing with your friends next door and going to the doggie park, how good can it get? I'm sure glad the nephew got the jacket and your Mom got you, it sounds like you got the best deal. LOL Those bee stings must have been awful but so glad you were o.k. Congradulations big boy for being our most handsome, lovable, sweet, wonderful Very Best Dog of the Day.

Hi: I'm been viewing Pet Talk for a few years now, through the eyes and fingers of my mom. I'm a 9 1/2 year old beautiful yellow Lab, the apple of my mom and dads eye. Gus sure is a beautiful boy. My late brother Bert was a Black Lab cross and was allergy to bees, he got stung on the bum and it took a long time to heal, but my mom got him to the vet real soon so it didn't hurt too much. I'm alleric to Horseflies, dearflies and mosquitoes, no fun. Poor Gus, I'm nervous around puppies too, I think it because they are so!!! small.

What a pretty big ole boy you are Gus! How can you be afraid of puppies? You're 138 pounds! I bet you'd like my mini LH girl doxie though! Congrats on being DOD!
    Miss Prissy

Hi Gus! Wow! That was some scary story your human tells about the buzzzers! Thank goodness your mom was there to come to your aid. A big, beautiful, sweet, lovable guy like yourself deserves only the best. And you sure have found it...a proud and adoring family, walks to the doggie park, furry siblings. And today, zillions of Pet Talkers all over the world are singing your praises I fell in love with you the second I looked into those big, brown eyes! You sure were the best Christmas gift your humans could ever give...a gift of love they gave to themselves! Congratulations to big, beautiful, sweet, lovable Gus, Dog of the Day! Have an extra, extra special day celebrating your great, very deserved honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~