Thread: Brighna

Brighna

Another one of those beautiful Picasso kitties!

Enjoy the day in the spotlight, precious Brighna. You are such a pretty kitty

Wow Brighna, you are one of the most colourful tortie kitties I have ever seen. You look very special and deserve lots of fun and treats and cuddling for your special day of honor

Nosekissies from me

What a colorful and beautiful girl you are, Brighna!!! I think you would be a perfect addition to any family, but you obviously were a perfect choice for the one you ended up with!!! What a great reward for your human's hard work in school!!

Congratulations, smart, beautiful girl, on being our Cat of the Day!!!

Bright and Beautiful Brighna!!! Oh, you are simply elegant! Look at those designer colors! Those beautiful white whiskers framing that adorable little nose! Yep, I'd say PURRRRRFECT - a totally delightful way to start our day - Catgratulations on "YOUR" day as COTD, Brighna

NOserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Brighna , is such a Magnificent Blend of Colors , and you can see that She really has a Puuufect Purrsonality. All the Found Cats salute Brilliant Brightna , COTD!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Brighna, you are a gorgeous girl! I love your color pattern and your little orange chin--can I kiss it? Your caretaker called you "head strong, curious and vivacious," and those are all of my favorite characteristics in a kitty. Congratulations on your special day, Brighna!
    Oreo and Molly

Well, Brighna, how is your student doing? Are you having a difficult time educating your human in the ways of cats?

It is possible that they will have to repeat a course or two, but don't give up. Humans sometimes just don't get it right away.

You just couldn't be more beautiful if you tried. It is an honor to meet you and be able to shower you with praise

Dear, beautiful Brighna...I agree with Barbara...your color palatte is spectacular! What a stunning torti girl you are sweetheart. (I couldn't help but notice that lovely spot of orange under your chin) But it's the soft, furry belly, begging to kissed that sent me to swooning. And gini is so right....it takes a truly great mind to "master" the mystery of the cat So be patient with your human; we can be a bit slow at times! It was a pleasure and an honor to meet you beautiful Brighna, Cat of the Day! Have a wonderful day of celebration with your proud and adoring mommy! Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver sends you bushels of hugs and purrrs on your special day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Brighna
    You are just breath taking! I'd love to give that colorful tummy a gentle pat! I love your name too.
    You seem to be full of fun and happiness. Your sweet pictures sure made me smile! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Brighna, you are one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I love colors and you have such beautiful patterns!

Your name is so beautiful. Brighna. I will remember that always. Congratulations for being our special COTD!

Kittenwhiskerz~CA~

What an unusual and pretty kitty. Vio called her a "Picasso" kitty. That's very good. Fortunately it's her colors, and not her physique. Enjoy life with perhaps the best friend you'll know.

What a cool looking cat! It looks like someone splashed paint on you.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

woW wow WOW.....ad MEWOW!

What a gorgeous kitty! And yet another lovely twist on the "tuxedo", the Picasso tux....I love it!

Brighna, you stole my heart...happy day and congrats!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

You are a very pretty girl, Brighna. I love your bright colors and your fluffy tummy. Your mom has an unending education ahead of her learning about cats as cats have many mysteries locked inside them. Be sure to give your mom lots of purrs and kitty kisses for encouragement!