Thread: Spumoni

Spumoni

Spumoni I just love your name! Your people have such a delicious imagination! You sound like a wonderful little girl, chattering away and give back massages. Boy I love it when my kitties do that but it unfortunately doesn't occur that much. Your coloring is beautiful and your tail very glamorous. It's easy to see why you should be today's special Cat of the Day. Enjoy yourself totally and go knock a couple of magnets off the fridge to celebrate!

Spumoni,

What a gorgeous little girl you are! I just love your name, too. Your luxurious fluffy tail is just crying out to be petted!

Congrats on being named COTD!

Catwoman

Spumoni,

What a sweet name for a sweet loving little cat lady! I love the story of how you picked your forever family, so clever and talented you are. Have a happy day as our COTD, and a happy life with your loving forever family -- the furred and the skin types both.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi Spumoni! You certainly are one delectable "dish" of a girl The mere mention of your yummy name, one look at that gorgeous face, and visions of all things delectable come to mind. What a beauty you are, heart, soul!! And you give massages!! Who could ask for more?? Congratulations to you beautiful Spumoni, our simply delicious Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spumoni, I could just give you kisses, scrichties, and love all day! What a beauty! You certainly sound like a wonderful friend! God Bless you sweetie!

Spumoni- I must admit your gorgeous tail was the first thing I noticed but those BIG, BIG beautiful eyes were next! You are fabulous!

Spumoni,
    I Love your Beautiful eyes Sweet girl !!!
    Congraulations on being smart enough to
    recoginize your Special loving guardians,
    and finding a Great Forever home !!!
    Congrats too on being honored as today's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!! You are Gorgeous !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a pretty little lady! A sweetheart, too. You and your bipeds are a real match made in heaven. Have a wonderful 2002!

What a pretty little lady! A sweetheart, too. You and your bipeds are a real match made in heaven. Have a wonderful 2002!