Thread: Oh The Pressure!

Oh The Pressure!

We dropped a stool sample off at the vets this morning (they never could get one from Avon). Anyway, they said you are going to keep her aren't you? Oh she was just so sweet when she was here! Oh we just love the name Avon. You've just got to keep her! AHHHHHHHHHHH Nothing like feeling pressured. We let her have the run of the house this evening. Talk about making herself at home. She's running and playing all over the place. The others are just curious, but not fighting or anything.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

*GRIN* Aw, come on, what's one more? We won't help ease the pressure here! :P

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I think Avon has found a home! She sounds like she likes where she is.

Come on now K & L, you know you WAANNNNNTTTTTT her.
    She's so adorable and loveable.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Good luck.

I will neither add or relieve pressure. I am going to remain neutral.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

I'm with CatDad on this, the decision should be your own gut and heartfelt one!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by CatDad
    I will neither add or relieve pressure. I am going to remain neutral.
    For me to remain neutral I would have to do something to prevent explosion from severe internal pressure!
    BUT
    Do I really have to SAY it?

If it's up to Kevin, not only would she be here but so would Kurby and Java from the park! Avon is laying here by my side like she's always been here. She growls at all the other cats, but they are just curious. I have some pictures of her making herself at home, but out camera batteries went dead!

We've had out-of-town company for this past week so haven't been able to frequent many posts....but I'll catch up. They're leaving Monday and things will hopefully get back to normal. Between company and trying to get Avon situated, it's been busy and stressful. But then seems that's our way of life around here!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Avon looks like a wonderful, sweet, pretty little girl. And she has a great name and story! (Great from a rescue perspective, that is, not that her drop-off was anything other than a lousy thing to do!) I can't imagine that she would be too hard to find a home for if you can't keep her. If everyone at the vet's office loves her so much, can't they help put the word out to potential meowmies and daddies?

Of course, if you DO get to keep her, everyone here would love her and cherish her and coo at her pictures for the rest of her life....

Originally posted by Twink
    Avon looks like a wonderful, sweet, pretty little girl. And she has a great name and story! (Great from a rescue perspective, that is, not that her drop-off was anything other than a lousy thing to do!) I can't imagine that she would be too hard to find a home for if you can't keep her. If everyone at the vet's office loves her so much, can't they help put the word out to potential meowmies and daddies?

Of course, if you DO get to keep her, everyone here would love her and cherish her and coo at her pictures for the rest of her life....
    The vets are keeping an eye out for us! They fell in love with her also, and want the best for her. Well off to the Renaissance Festival with the company.

It id difficult to imagine , where Avon could go , where Avon could fing ,more loving and caring Guardians. Besides you would always worry , and wonder where she is , and how she is doing!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS