Thread: Prissy

Prissy

Good Morning Prissy! Well, today your gorgeous blue eyes shine in all their azure glory! What a snow white beauty you are. And what excellent taste in humans! Sounds like you found just the perfect forever home to snuggle up in. And like my Lizzie, you've discoverd just how warm and comfortable the stove can be! Congratulations to Prissy, our gorgeous, snow white, blue eyed beauty Cat of the Day! Have a great day of celebrating your special day their amongst all your furry siblings and humans!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

White kitties with blue eyes always capture my heart. It is easy to see why you are so loved.

Keep nice and warm today and don't let anyone forget it is YOUR DAY and you need to be spoiled. What a beautiful girl you are and we are happy to meet you Prissy.

Spencer LOL LOL! Prissy, you certainly are a charmer. I love your pose in your comfotable cat bed! Congrats to our special Cat Prissy on this special day - your day, where the whole world honors you as Cat of the Day.

Prissy-
    You sure are a beauty! It sounds like you are one very lucky kitty, finding humans that adore you so! Congrats on being COTD, today's your day so enjoy!!

Congratulations Prissy on being today's Cat of the Day! You are certainly a beautiful white kitty girl. I have four white cats myself - there's just something I find extra special about them.

Tanya & the CareyCats (incl. whities: Snowball, Junior, April & Quadley)
    The CareyCats

Cat purrsonal #2: Prissy, you are such a pretty girl that I know you have probably got lots of suitors, but I am also a white kitty and my family feels I am very handsome. My name is Andy and I am only five years old (unlike Spencer's kitty friend who is six). Unfortunately I had "the operation" so our relationship would be purely platonic but I am oh so affectionate.

Anyway, I am glad I got to meet you today if only from afar.....
    Love, Andy

Lovely lady...is her hearing OK...I thought blue-eyed white cats were usually deaf.

Prissy,
    What a Beautiful charmer you are!!! You look
    so regal,so elegant lounging there in your
    kitty bed.(Two suitors already-WOW).
    Congratulations Beautiful Miss Prissy for
    being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
    Long happy life to you sweetie!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Originally posted by luvdemabys:
    <STRONG>Lovely lady...is her hearing OK...I thought blue-eyed white cats were usually deaf.</STRONG>
    Not all blue eyed cats are deaf and not all deaf blue eyed cats are males. I have an odd-eyed spay who is deaf only on the blue side. We have a blue eyed neuter who is not deaf, but his blue eyed son is deaf. Also, at one of our cats shows there was a yellow eyed spay that was deaf.
    Tanya & the CareyCats
    http://www.careycats.com

LOL LOL Pam, Spencer!!
    Cat purrsonal #3:
    My name is Marius, and I am 5 years old also. Like Andy, I have had "the operation", so I am looking for a lady friend to have a platonic relationship with. I'm cute, playful and just love my kitty scratching tree! I have striking green eyes and weigh 15 pounds...Two white cats together would be such a majestic site! =^..^= ROFL

Prissy, let's see, you're large, you hop like a bunny when you run, and you have a short tail? Were your ancestors Irish? My Big, who is large, has a short, knobby tail, and hops like a bunny, thinks you may be his distant Manx cousin......