Thread: More pictures

More pictures

Here's a picture of Sydney

MooShoo the Sun Worshipper

Lil Eli

Doogie after a huge fight with the vacuum cleaner

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh...I'm so glad to see Sydney!! She is soooo CUUUUTE! All your babies are!! Moo is adorable as always! I love it when they sunbathe!! They get so warm and snuggly!
    Lil Eli and Doogie have that look about them. You know the look that says "I know how to have fun and get in trouble"
    They are all so sweet and I love to see pictures of all your rescued babies!!! Keep em comin!!

Great Pics of the babies. Hopefully Doogie won the fight with the vaccumm cleaner.

I agree they are all warm and nice to snuggle with after sun bathing.

Thank you for the pics. Always happy to see them.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Aww! Your kittys are adorable! I have a question for mooShoo, when it gets cold at winter time do tou put little sweaters on him? lol, he is SO cute!!

I only put a sweater on him when I take him out in the car. If it's warm out, I'll take him out. But if it's too cold, regardless of how much he begs, he stays home.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

i HAVE NO SHAME

I pick favorites, and here is one of them!:

Re: i HAVE NO SHAME

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    I pick favorites, and here is one of them!:

Mmmm. You have a thing for tuxies, don't you Jen

Great pics. They're all gorgeous in my eyes.

Great pics Donna! I love to see your furkids - we don't get to see them nearly often enough!! MORE!! I love how each of them is so totally different from the next - must made things very interesting!

I love the story about poor MooShoo being stuck at home in cold weather!! Have you got any pics of him in his sweater??

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Originally posted by moosmom
    I only put a sweater on him when I take him out in the car.
    MooShoo in a sweater??? I gotta see that one. Must be soooo adorable.

Donna, we can never get enough pictures of your furbabies. Keep them coming.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.