Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Diary - October

Dear Diary - October

Dear Diary,

What an exciting day I have had. HH gets to go outside when she is wearing that strange looking life jacket thing with the leash. Today.....I GOT TO GO OUT TOO!!!!! I had to wear this really cheap harness thing but oh! the wind in my fur, the sun on my back....the smells! I even chased a chipmunk! After a little while I was ready to go back in the house....I know a good thing when I have it!

Two other bits of news....I went to the vet for my follow up visit. I'm so proud! I'm up to 15+ lbs. Pop and Blondie didn't seem as happy about it.

And..... HH lets me sleep on the big bed with her....well sometimes...

Life is good...

Contentedly,

Eddie

Eduardo I'm happy to hear that things are going better for you. You look like you are really enjoying yourself outside.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Oh Eddie, haven't you just found the RIGHT house to live in! And HH seems to have noticed how wonderful you are too - letting you sleep on the big bed is a huge privilege, you know! I think HH is slowly but surely falling in love with you!! (who can blame her!) You're such a handsome boy!!

The time has also come to explore the outside and I bet you love the wind through your fur, chasing chipmunks is probably new to you, but you'll soon get the hang of it! Don't be too rough though! However, a nice warm house is definately preferable, as I'm sure you've worked out!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Eddie,
    Life does seem to be good for you! I am so enjoying the 'closeness' you and HH have now, even if it is only in physical space.

Looks like your long weekend with HH and the hoomans is just that, a perpetual weekend-full of lounging, outside activity, and lots of naps! Congrats on finding your place in this world.

What a handsome pair! A couple made in heaven.

Eddie sounds like you are slowly getting HH wrapped around your paw. Thanks for showing us your outdoor adventure pictures.

Oh Eddie I'm so glad you got to experience the great outdoors with HH.
    Maybe next time we see a picture of you and HH on the big bed, you might be a little closer.
    I know, I know, she probably tells you to stay on your side of the bed, but all in good time my dear.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Look how close she is in that first pic!

Nice update.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Sleeping on the same bed, that must make you..........Friends

Dear Edwina,

I see you have finally come to your senses and been swayed by the charms of a handsome male. At least the Other your humans bought into the house is a full grown male ... I'm dealing with a toddler! Ah well, he is wretchedly adorable and I am taking my duties as a big sister VERY seriously!

I share the bed with my newcomer too ... it sure is nice on those cold nights to snuggle up to a warm cat-sized body *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Love,

Pixel

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

You were chasing a chipmunk???? THE chipmunk???? (the one of which Blondie thought it was still living in her kitchen under the floor )

I still have one question: What did you do the weekend you were alone with HH? What did happen so that you ended on one bed?

Waiting for that page of your diary!

Oh, Eddie, I so glad you enjoyed going outside with Miss Edwina, and you and she look so good together too.

Thanks for the update sweet boy.

Gosh this is good news and I really, really love the first picture especially! Eddie is so handsome and I love the fact that there is no sign of blood in any of these pictures! Not even a hint of puffed fur! My we are progressing nicely! Hang in there Eddie. We are staying tuned!

Eduardo , I cant help but notice that you are getting a strong resembalance to Moose The Magnificent an JJJ3. You have JJJ3s face and the Mooses coloring! Remarkable! And HH is getting friendlier , it takes time , but it will soon be taht you are Best Cat Pals! Just wait and see!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Life is good, Eddie. Isn't it?