Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B.J. 1989-2003

B.J. 1989-2003

I didn't even know how to title this one....My B.J. has passed just didn't seem good enough. Nothing seem good enough for her.

I got B.J. in Oct. of 1989 when her mother stoped nursing her. She was so tiny, I could hold her in the palm of my hand and still have room. The plan was for me to bottle feed her till she was old enough to move on to her new owner. But the man never came back for her...so she stayed with us.

B.J. was a hand full, could get out of anything, she could climb a fence in 2 sec. and catch up with me for a car ride. If we tried to chain her up when we left....she be out in no time and again running for the car to get a ride. If you left her in the house...she pop the screen out and off she went again. As long as my car was in site of her she do anything to catch me. The key was to get out before she saw....then she stay in the yard till I came home. Waiting for me.

B.J. was a nut.....she bark at the wind. And don't ever move anything out of it's spot...she bark at it till it went back where it belonged. I love her...she was like an old woman set in her ways. LOL

B.J. had heartworms, I had her on meds most of her life, till my ex-husband got her and took her off. By the time I got her back it was to late, the vet said she had them so bad that he didn't think the treatment would help her. He wanted to put her down......I couldn't do it then. Well that was 4 years ago and durring that time there was 3 other times the vet said she not going to make it. B.J. fooled him. She was still jumping the fence, still barking at the wind and still happy. She was a wonder dog.

I had to call the vet over to the house the other day....it was time. The heartworms had won.....we fought a good battle though.

I put off posting about her....hurts too bad. Till today for some reason it seem right to now say something. Who knows why.

This is B.J. the day before. Her last day was spent the way she liked it...laying on the floor staying as close to me as she could..

I am very sorry for your loss of B.J. She looks good in that picture. She will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

I am so sorry to hear about B.J. She look so cute in the picture

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

I'm so sorry for your lose! What an adorable dog she was!
    I understand the pain you are going through and if you ever need to talk I am always here.

::hugs::

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Foxgal;
    I am so sorry for your loss....
    B.J. Looks Beautiful,Happy and Loved in her photo....

Godspeed Dear B.J....
    I am sure that The Bridge has lots of practice fences for you to try out till your Pet Humans join you!!

Scrubber will be waiting at The Bridge to Welcome you with open paws....

I know how tough this is Foxgal,
    Try tofocus on all the Wonderful 14 Years that you had!!!!!!

{{{{{ Hugs and Prayers}}}}}}

Nicole
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I am so sorry about your loss of beautiful BJ. May you find comfort knowing she is without pain, and playing freely at the RB with all the other petties.

I know your heart is breaking right now. I can only imagine how you must feel. And she really does look good in the picture. Now's not the time for me to comment on your ex, I think you know my opinion on that. B.J. must have really loved you. And that kind of love is very special. I'm sure any of us wouldn't mind you to pm or email us if you need to talk.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. BJ was beautiful and sounds like a sweet and loveable dog. My heart is with you.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

I am sorry to hear of the passing of B.J. But bless you for loving and caring for her. She will be waiting for you at the RB so she can thank yo for her wonderful life.

Dear Fox Gal. I'm so very, very sorry for your great loss: So many of us know the deep sorrow you are feeling right now and my heart breaks for you. Your B.J. is so very beautiful. You and she shared a lifetime of unconditional love, loyalty and devotion. You were so blessed to have known the love of such a wonderful best friend. I hope that your cherished memories of her will give you some measure of comfort during these very difficult days. I know my beloved Lab Jingles, the best friend I ever had, along with all of our RB babies, is welcoming her with slurpy licks and happy, wagging tails. B.J., until that day you and your Mom are together again, run happy and healthy and whole at the RB, sweet girl. I have a feeling you and my Jing are going to make quite the mischievious RB pair Fox Gal, I am keeping you in my heart and in my prayers.{{{HUGS}}} Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am very sorry for your loss. BJ sounded like such an amazing friend with such a charactar. I'm sure she is running happily at the Bridge. She was such a cute dog.

RIP Sweet BJ

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute to B.J. is just beautiful. Her loyalty and devotion to you was not in vain. You loved her and cared for her and she knew that. I wish there were something that I could say to ease the pain you are feeling, but I know there is not. Like so many others here, I have been where you are now. Please know that we understand.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

i am so sorry for your loss of B.J, my thoguhts are with you at this most difficult time

god speed B.J, have fun at RB
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I'm so sorry BJ sounds like she was an incredibly sweet girl. RIP beautiful BJ

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss B.J. looked to be such a beautiful dog.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"