Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Violette Had Babies

Violette Had Babies

OMG- I AM SO HAPPY! VIOLETTE IS GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW!! I don't want to stress her out now, so in a little while, I will make the final count of pinkies.

LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

CONGRATULATIONS! I cant wait to hear how many there are and see pictures!

WOAH! Now I know what was in that battleship-sized tummy- 11 pinkies!! 11 pinkies!! I quickly took a picture and counted, I could have counted wrong though, so later on I will check-up & recount- if I'm wrong on the # I will let ya know the correct # of babies!

Here's a picture:
    Last edited by Desert Arabian; 12-11-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

WOW! 11! Hehe, they look like mice babies! Congrats again!

Awwwwwwwwww!! They are sooo little!!

How long is it usually until they are covered in fur and scampering around??

hey!! im so gealous!!! lol.. You can mail some to me in a little white envolope! i think i spelled that wrong.. sorry my mind is blank! im soooooooo gealous!! HMP! maybe just one?! or two?! when piglet had her little pinkies they were so cute i wanted to hold them so bad! lol we want to see sum more pictures!!

Originally posted by Cookiebaker
    Awwwwwwwwww!! They are sooo little!!

How long is it usually until they are covered in fur and scampering around??

Well they get their fur in when their about a week old. They have slight fuzz before then but you can see it more when they are around a week of age. As soon as their eyes open they are pretty much running around, yep that's how fast they grow up. I'm always amazed at my little babies here, and my newest litter is already 6 weeks. They grow so fast. *sigh*

YLL, I replied to your other post. Did you get it? Told ya she was going to have them any second, lol.

Whoo hoo for Violette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you got to see the birth.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oh hey YLL, look at my sig. Hasn't the blue boy grown? !!!

Hey you know, I have a litter comming up that will have some nice blues in it lol, and maybe some merles too if I am lucky. Wouldn't that be cool if you ever came to Oregon...you could pick up some dumbo ratties.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Oh hey YLL, look at my sig. Hasn't the blue boy grown? !!!

Hey you know, I have a litter comming up that will have some nice blues in it lol, and maybe some merles too if I am lucky. Wouldn't that be cool if you ever came to Oregon...you could pick up some dumbo ratties.
    Well, I am making trips to steal Malone in New Hampshire and Nala in Florida, I supose I could swing by Oregon, and take ALL of your ratties, especially little blue berk boy- whose tummy I want to kiss so bad! He sure has grown! They grow up too fast!

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

YELLOWLABLOVER

Look at my Leo, and I do have a yellow lab

I wish one of you would point me to the directions on postin pics within the text.......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....

That's simple, see here

Yay! baby ratties! i'm glad that you are able to know that the babes are safe before you leave I can't wait to see what colours/ patterns will come out of this litter! Congrats to the mommy Viollette!
    I've been BOO'd!

Re: YELLOWLABLOVER

Originally posted by janiceruth
    Look at my Leo, and I do have a yellow lab
    Awww...your Leo is very cute! Of course you know now you have to post pictures of your yellow Labbie...have to see those!!

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

KAREN

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out later. I joined this forum yesterday and asked for help yesterday and no response, at least I assume so, I subscribed to the thread and did not get anything.

I'll post pictures of my seven pets later, want to feel my way around. Same rules here, can have an avatar after 20 posts etc.?

This setup is the same as a falcon forum that I belong to, but they don't let you post pics within...so I am excited, not so many links to click with each message here.

Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....

LINK

Karen that link led me to a cannot show page.....I tried twice.

Would you please try again, thank you?

Here is a bigger pic of Leo, who is 13 yrs old
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Janice - - - - -

Thank you LAURA.....