Thread: The Smartee Is at it again!

The Smartee Is at it again!

Simba has always know "sit pretty" but i had to hold my hand out for him to balance.. but now the SmarteeBoy can do it all by himself!!

Also, i just got back from rideing my bike to kash n karry ( a store down here) and on my way there i saw this lady with a Pit Bull and pit bull mix... of course i asked befor i pet them and even when she saiod yes i pulled up right by them on my bike and they just attacked my hand... with kisses of course!!!!!!!!

Aw Simba you are such a smartie

I was at the park the other day and saw the cutest red nose pit bull?? I think thats what they are called it was a beautiful redish color with the nose a nice brown to match ??? anyway he was just 4 months old and he was soooo adorable. I thought of you when I saw him. His name was Joe.
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Simba is just a regulat old canine genius! When I met Daisy's brother in the summer, he could sit pretty too. Daisy does not have very good balance on those stubby legs; she'll never be able to do that!

Good boy Simba! I wish Sadie could do all the cool trcks that you know!

KayAnn, every time I see a Pit Bull, I always think of you! I just love those cute, sweet Pits!

LabLover & Sadie*

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)