Thread: HIlarious Cat Video

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

HIlarious Cat Video

This one is making the rounds. If you haven't seen it yet, it will truly make you smile. How many of your cats do these things?

http://www.netlynx.us/rich/stuff/funny_cats.wmv

Enjoy!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I love this! This is the one I was trying to post on here and didn't know how. My favorite is the one where the cat walks around the corner and jumps! I laugh writing this!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

It is so cute!!! I've gotten it through email and on some of my groups this week and I enjoy it every time!! Silly kitties! My favorite is the one looking in the mirror!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I'm not sure which one is my favorite -- it's a toss up between the starting cat who crawls out of the couch and the one who gets thrown up in the air and sticks to the rafters! LOL! Too funny!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

How about the one crawling under the door...is that amazing or what! No wonder they can escape so easily!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I absolutely love the video. I have seen mine do some of those tricks. My siamese drinks water out of a glass, and if the glass is not full enough, he knocks the glass over. He has no fear of water. He likes to play with the water in the tub, by sitting on the edge, and he loves it when I take a bubble bath. This is also the cat who burned his whiskers by sticking them in a burning candle, chews on plastic, which he retrieves from the trash, and of course sleeps on his back with all paws in the air.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purrsonally yours,

Mesiecat

My favorite one is the one where the cat gets in the tub and immediately jumps out...It reminds me of Rocky because he has done this thinking there wasn't any water in it and he freaked! practically flew out of the tub and didn't see him for a while afterwards.....he was hiding under a bed trying to dry off...poor guy....it was funny in a sad way...

Wife to Steve and Mother to:
    Samuel Thomas 8/31/96 Amber Nicole 3/9/98
    Elizabeth Rose 12/14/99 Shalee Robyn 6/24/92
    Rocky 6/02
    Fluffy 11/02