Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dee Dee

Dee Dee

Dee dee you are so soft and furry
    just laying there looking so cute .
    Congrats on being COTD.
    sANDY fROST

Beautiful, beautiful Deedee. You look so fluffy and cuddly lying there waiting for tummy rubs!! And those magnificent shiny green eyes. You are one gorgeous girl. Soooo playful too, but be careful no-one sits on you by mistake, precious Deedee. Enjoy your special day.

DeeDee (I can hear Dexter saying that right now),

You are a gorgeous girl! Love those eyes and your tummy looks so rubbable! Congrats on being COTD!

Oh sweet Deedee, is it time for belly rubs??!! You certainly are a pretty little lady! And aren't you just a little scamp - racing to hog the seat!! You are too funny D!!

Dee Dee, Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! I love your picture. Have a super day!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Dearest DeeDee, you are truly beautiful, and your mama says spirited, too? Where am I when all these great cats are looking for new homes? Under the bed, probably, winkling out all my pens, reading glasses, and earplugs (snoring spouse), where my own cats have stashed them. You have so much appeal that it comes right out the screen and grabs my heart.

I wish you health, happiness and a long life to enjoy them, charming girl!

Tummy Rub Position for Sure!!!!

Pretty little DeeDee, we enjoyed meeting you and can tell you are appurrrreciated by your purrson too...what a happy girl you sem to be - catgratulations, cutie - you're a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Delightful Dee Dee , you are obviously a Fun cat and a joy and a light to your Guardians. The library cat Club thinks that you are wondrful as do I , Dee Dee the Delightful COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

DeeDee, you're the pretiest girl-kitty

Dee Dee
    What a beauty you are!!! Sounds like you are one happy girl. It looks that way too from your picture. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Oops Deedee! Some one started another thread and I did not see this one. So I will repeat again, congratulations on COTD! You are such a cutie and quite the character too! have fun on your day!

Dear, adorable Dee Dee! Oh, what a beautiful photo of a beautiful girl! The second I clicked on your photo, I broke out in the biggest smile! And after reading your bio., I understand you've got a personality as captivating as those sparkling green eyes of yours! Sounds like you're right where you belong, sweet Dee! Funny how you felines just KNOW where "home" is! Congratulations to you Dee Dee! What a sweet and joyful Cat of the Day you are! Enjoy your day on center stage, Dee Dee!! And I hope you and your family enjoy many, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky cat!!!! You got to choose where you live, and it certainly sounds as if you made a good choice, although either place would have been great!!! What a delightful picture of you!! You could be a kitty model, Dee Dee!!!!

Congratulations, sweetie.

Logan

DEElicious Dee Dee

How PURRecious are you girlfriend??? I can see you are a patched tabby and in my not so humble opinion we are the BEST cats around! You seem to have the upside down... aren't I cute??? look mastered!!!

So here's looking at you kid... upside down! Congratulations on your Cat Of The Day!!!

Your FURiend,
    Rainbow Joy... my momma calls me Bobo...
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Life is good for DEE2, and it sounds like she deserves it.