Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: suvivor

suvivor

Hey,

do any of you out there watch Suvivor Amazon? Who do you think will be voted out tonight? Any roomers( forget how to spell it) about who might win?
    Sandy and Abby's Mom!!

Jesus Saves!!!!!

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! lol sry, I'm SO obsessed, I love the show I'm thinking it might be Heidi tonight..I don't know who will win, but I think Matt or Butch deserve it
    Last edited by slleipnir; 05-08-2003 at 07:31 PM.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I think Mathew or Butch should win Jenna and Hiedi are hoes and I hate them
    I've been BOO'd!

I'm addicted too! And thanks for the reminder. I'd better close off for now and go home.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    I think Mathew or Butch should win Jenna and Hiedi are hoes and I hate them
    Ha ha, you said what I was thinking!!!

Is it down to the final five in the US? We were getting coverage a day ahead, but we didn't get a show over Easter so I think we're now behind This week's show was Christy being voted off.

We get the next show on Saturday and then the final three??? next Wednesday night - talk about drag it out for months and then shove it all into one week!

Why did Matt vote for Christy? They cut off the final bits so we couldn't find out!

I'm going for Matt. He's been the true survivor (and it would be nice to see a complete nutter win it!)

Yes, I am an addict ...
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

lol..

He picked Christy because she couldn't decide if she should go with him or be in an alliance with Heidi and Jenna...He saw that she was insecure so voted her off I wanted her to win

Well at first I wanted Deana to win, but she got voted off too lol
    I've been BOO'd!

He voted for Christie cause he has an alliance with Butch and Rob. Rob wanted to go for christie so the other girls would agree and he could save his own ass. Matt is with Rob to the end, thats why ..well, maybe not the VERY end..but you know
    Last thursday for us was when christie got booted, and this Sunday for us is the final 4
    Last edited by slleipnir; 05-08-2003 at 08:12 PM.

I LOVE Survivor!!!

I want Butch or Matthew to win too!!!!!
    Grrrrr Jenna and Heidi "don't hate us 'cos we are beautiful"

I liked Deana too! Did any of you read the "chat" transcripts on the Survivor website? They are great!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

ARGHHHHHHH I HATE ROB!!! I hope he gets to the final and NO ONE votes for him!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I have heard from silly rumors that it is going to be down to Jenna Rob!
    Sandy and Abby's Mom!!

Jesus Saves!!!!!

Urg, I hope not, I dislike both of them :x I can really see the final 3 being Matt, Rob and butch and if Jenna gets immunity, then Butch will probably be gone..Usually the final thingie they do to pick who goes to the finals is a thing where they have to stand up for a really long time on something awkward..if so I think Matt has it if thats the case..but if its some mind thing I doubt it

Survivor Addict

I've wanted Christy to win from the beginning. I was mad when she was voted off. It seems like every time one of them gets cocky at the end they get voted off.

I used to like Rob, but now I think he's a jerk.....I don't want him to win. Since Christy is gone, I want Matthew to win it...he deserves it more then the others, I think.

I can't STAND Jenna and Heidi, I was so happy when Heidi was voted off tonight!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heidi is Gone! I lost respect for her when she took off her clothes! I use to like Jenna until the same moment. Did you hear what she brought for a personal item? She(Jenna) Brought a crown!!! I thought that was weird.

Hey, Just for fun, what would you guys bring for a personal item?

I too want Matt to win. my family thinks he is too weird, you know the knife story? I just think they were over exajating.(I know I spelt it wrong).
    Sandy and Abby's Mom!!

Jesus Saves!!!!!

I'm glad it was Heidi too. It was kind of stupid of her to go on the way she did like shes the brains behind all their operations and such lol. I didn't mind Jenna or her till they went on about Rob backstabbing when they went to Christie and did the same but claimed they didn't..Yeah.

Do you guys think there was a fire intentionally? Like the producers wanted something to 'spice' the epi up or w/e? I think its possible but not sure..It would suck if they didn't and they lost everything..

I want Matt to win too, he seems like he could be weird but he seems really nice too and he's a great player. I mean with the knife thingie, he was just sharping it a lot, but what the heck else do they have to do? Butch was sitting there gathering all this wood, hows that not weird lol

I have no clue what I'd bring as an item..it would be something usefull I think though, not a crown

I forget that survivor is such a big hit. I haven't seen it at all since the first season. I guess being college doesn't give me much time for prime time shows.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!