Thread: Samson!

Samson!

Welcome to the spotlight Samson! It's your special day. I just wanted to congratulate a fellow New Jersey pupster on his great accomplishment!! You sound like lots of fun to have around. I hope you have a great day today, and if that includes moving those patio chairs around I say go right ahead. Maybe your humans could throw a blanket over the top of them and you could have your very own bulldog cave! Congrats Big Boy - you are our very special Easter Dog of the Day!

CONGRATULATIONS SAMPSON!

Look at you, your the custest Easter Bunny I've seen so far this year I bet you could really be a cut up. And moving furniture around, that is about the funniest story ever!
    I hope you have a wonderful Easter and enjoy your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sampson, you are such a character. I agree with Pam. Go ahead and move those patio chairs any which way you want them. People can be so slow sometimes . When do you think your folks will *get it* and just lend a hand in the building of Sampson's Den, instead of making you start it all over? Oh, well, you got to love them anyway, right? They can come in pretty handy when it comes to fixing the crunchies and providing laps and pets for a sleepy Sampson.

There is going to be one Pet Talker who will be so happy to see you as our Easter Dog of the Day. You see, even though she has another breed of dogs living with her, she has a big soft spot in her heart for English Bulldogs and wouldn't you know it, so does her hubby. So give her that big Bull Dog *grin*. I think it will add some fun to her day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh Samson I want to give you a big Easter hug!!! You are sooo handsome - and I can just see you building your little bulldog fort - how cute!! (Maybe you'll get a doghouse for Christmas if you're a good boy!) Greetings from across the Hudson. SAMMY BOY ROCKS!!!!!!

Sampson, you are the best looking Easter bunny yet!!! You are one cutie!!! Sounds like you're in to your own feng shui with those patio chairs. Maybe you'll get another toy today, or at least alot of treats and many hugs always!!!

You sure do make one adorable Easter Bunny Bulldog, Beef!! And if your decorating sense tells you to drag those patio chairs onto the lawn, I say go for it! You'd think your parents would have gotten the message by now...you rule!! As Rachels says, maybe one day soon, they'll build you a fort, den, cave of your very own! You're just the cutest Easter Dog of the Day Sampson! I hope the "other" bunny was good to you and you thoroughly enjoy your much deserved honor!! Congratulations to sweet, adorable, Sampson, Dog of the Day!! A big hug to you cutie pie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Samson
    What a cutie you are! It was so kind of you to pose in your Easter ears for us. I bet you're not stubborn, you just know your own mind. Congratulations, sweetie on being our special Easter Dog of the Day!!!

Sampson Bunny, you are just too adorable! I love your expression wearing those precious ears. I love your "Doggy Fort" story and can just picture you doing this. Yes, I agree with everyone, your Humans need to toss you a blankey to cover those chairs with, and then your fort will be all complete! Have fun with your piggy and airdog toys today, and your forts of course. Happy Easter, Sweet Sampson!

p.s.--I don't often make it to DOTD because I'm always on COTD, but today as I was typing this reply to Sampson, a song came on the radio that was the same song I dedicated to my lab, Blondie, as I was growing up, Kenny Roger's "You Decorated My Life!" I found this a very touching coincidence, so I thought I'd attach Blondie's photo... she's wearing a blankey for Sampson's Fort.

Blondie 1974-1991

What a beautiful tribute, Felinefriend....Blondie was a very beautiful Labbie girl and consummate fort builder!! Sampson would approve, I'm sure

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

THANK YOU, tatsxxx11! I still miss my Blondie often. My husband and I have three kitty babies now, but I will never forget my "little sister" who lived with me from when I was 10 years old to 26! If I ever have another dog, I hope I'll be as blessed to find one as sweet as Blondie was!

Samson, you are a very distinguished looking fellow! I enjoyed reading about your fort-making activities with the patio furniture- you are clearly a dog of many talents! Maybe one of these days your family will get the idea and leave those chairs where you put them! Congratulations on your selection as Easter DOTD!

Good Evening! When I saw your beautiful face this morning, it gave me an extra boost to have a GREAT Easter! I want you to have a great Easter to, and want to Congragulate you on being the Easter Dog Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest Sampson,

Love your picture in the bunny ears sweetheart. What a
    good boy you are. I'm glad to meet you today & offer many
    congratulations on being given the honor of DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

There is going to be one Pet Talker who will be so happy to see you as our Easter Dog of the Day. You see, even though she has another breed of dogs living with her, she has a big soft spot in her heart for English Bulldogs and wouldn't you know it, so does her hubby. So give her that big Bull Dog *grin*. I think it will add some fun to her day.
    That would be ME!!! And boy did you ever make me smile, Samson! In fact, I had to call my husband in here to see you. He's an English Bulldog lover too!! He smiled real big when he saw your picture too! We hope you have had a wonderful Easter today, and that you were treated to all your favorite things. Congratulations, handsome fellow, you are the Dog of the Day!!