Thread: Brinkley

Brinkley

I ahve a golden retriever. She is 7 months old and she is such a joy to have. She loves the other two animals in the house. Especially the cat. We also have a cocker spaniel but she belongs to my mom...er my mom belongs to her. Brinkley is MY baby and I am her mommy. It is nice to have something that loves unconditionally at my house. She is so helpful when I am down. She is always in good spirits. I love her!!! Hope everyone elses dogs and pets are as great as mine is!!

Melody and Brinkley

Rambunctious, rumbustious, delinquent dogs become angelic when sitting - Ian Dunbar

:D

That is great Melody! It's so cool to have a loving companion around, to be at your side when your down and even your friends aren't there. I feel the same way about my boy Archie. Goldens are such beautiful dogs too! We're all very very lucky to be in the company of these loving animals.
    Archie <3

It's great to hear about your baby! I know how you feel, our 3 girls are our babies. Hope that you have pics and can show them to us, we absolutely love pics on this site! Welcome!

My dogs are great too Leather is the smartest dog I have ever met and understands english almost perfectly litterally!
    Timber is my best friend in the whole world! If I could, I would take her everywhere with me! (although I pretty much do ) and she can run for hours! Which is great because I can bike for hours She's not so smart, lol, but she's a great friend (and a big challenge! ) Her dream is to become a sled dog
    Samuri is just pure cuteness lol..I don't talk much about him haha...He was named after my dad's car...he's a liiitle obsessed
    I've been BOO'd!