Thread: Terrific Tiger Tabby Tigger!

Terrific Tiger Tabby Tigger!

Dearest Tigger, you are a terrific tiger tabby indeed! What a sweet, beautiful young man of two years you are! You and your brother are gorgeous young brown Tabby guys with really soft fur in the trademark tiger-stripe pattern. You both have very sweet, cute faces with mostly Tabby markings and white mustaches and goatees. And I love those dark-brown paw pads! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're adorable in both of them, and so is your brother in the first one! You boys make such an adorable pair nestled together in the first shot, and then you're so cute in the second, stretched out on your back, tummy and paws up and eyes closed in a look of perfect relaxation and contentment. Are you looking for a tummy rub there? If so, I wish I could I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are here in the U.S. A. ..and rub that tum (and rub your brother's, too, if he wants) and pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you guys for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to sleep, a LOT! You like to come up to people and rub on their legs. You also like to jump on the bed and lay with your friend. Your dear Purrrson says you're very special because you're a really nice cat who loves people and is very affectionate towards them. He/she says you're very clever, too! You can open doors with a ledged handle but not ones with round handles. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tigger, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tigger

He is adorable. Do he and his brother still chill together? What cuties! Lucky you. Enjoy that boy!