Dearest Giggles, what an utterly gorgeous grey guy you are, indeed! You're so beautiful, with that fluffy grey-tabby fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're absolutely adorable in them! First you're gazing straight out at me from that box, and then we see what a precious, darling kitten you were! Now you're an adorable, precious, darling mature guy, ten years of age! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Alabama to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemate and dear doggie housemate Chance, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson rescued a female cat ten years ago. He/she took the cat to the vet to be spayed, but that didn't quite happen. Three months later there were six new kittens! Your Purrrson wound up keeping you and finding new homes for the other dear kitties. You've been such a blessing to your family! Your kitty housemate adopted you as his baby, and you fell in love with each other. You've even helped your "dad" kitty become more playful and happy! You kitties and Purrrson and Chance all like to go to the field across the street, where your Purrrson and Chance play fetch and you kitties lay on the basketball court, roll around, play, and watch. It's a terrific family outing every night! You also like boxes, as we see in your first photo. Whenever a package arrives, the box is put on the floor for you to enjoy. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Giggles, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemate and Chance and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe even a new box to check out!