Thread: Abigail the Calico Cutie!

Abigail the Calico Cutie!

Dearest Abigail, a.k.a. Abby, you are a calico cutie indeed! What a beautiful young lady you are, so pretty with that gorgeous, unique calico-pattern fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them and full of mischief. You're so funny relaxing on the nice warm clothes in the dryer. Then you're so pretty lying on your back. Are you looking for a tummy rub? And then, there you are way high up atop the cabinet! If I could reach through the screen and over to Hammonton, NJ, I'd be glad to give you a tummy rub (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a hunter, very curious, and you take lovingly excellent care of your baby, which you keep nice and clean. You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons laugh with your antics. You run around the house, and you play peek-a-boo around corners. You're also quite the climber and leaper, and you like to observe your world from very high places. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. You're their lovable angel! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Abigail, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and baby and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of peek-a-boo!
    Last edited by phesina; 03-11-2022 at 07:28 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Calico Abigail!

Hi Abigail! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie!

What a gorgeous Calico girl you are, Abby! Just as your Mom says, your coat of many colors with its unique markings (that splash of black on your nose!) is SO beautiful! And talk about talented, able to leap tall armoires in a single bound, hehe! Oh, and quite the character you are to boot, Abby! That shot of you nesting in your dryer, atop a pile of warm clothes is priceless! But as impressive and entertaining as your talents and antics are, reading how lovingly you care for your baby just melted my heart!

Oh, how very lucky your humans are, Abigail, having a beautiful, playful and fun loving, sweet as can be fur baby in you, their source of priceless joy, love and laughter; their lovable angel; their Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos, reading your human's love filled tribute has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...zooming about the house, playing peek-a-boo and climbing to higher heights; entertaining your humans with your laugh out loud antics; cuddling with and caring for your baby; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Abigail, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Abby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Abigail in New Jersey! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my goodness, what a curious kitty girl you appear to be! I see you in the clothes dryer (i'm guessing the clothes are warm!) and up on top of the china cabinet too! I confess you are making me a little nervous but I'm sure you are having fun!

You are a very pretty calico cat! I like your white coat with the black and golden areas on your face and body! I would be very glad to pet you if you're not too busy... since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you extra snuggles for me!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Abigail!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678