Thread: Precious Twins Cinder and Shadow!

Precious Twins Cinder and Shadow!

Dearest Cinder and Shadow, you are so very precious indeed! You're an utterly darling pair of five-month-old twin sisters with soft-looking, fluffy, pretty fur, grey baby Shadow and black one Cinder. Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us! They show both of you in all your growing-kitten beauty, first relaxing together on a comfy-looking cushion. Then Cinder, you're alone on a nice green blanket, gazing out at me with your lovely dark eyes. And then Shadow alone, you're settled on your tummy with your front paws tucked in and your lovely eyes nearly shut, perhaps having a bit of a snooze! You both are absolutely adorable. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Napoleon, ND to pet you both and pet your dear mamma Shade, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful, utterly heartwarming and uplifting story you have to tell! You're a very special little pair, born to Shade right there at Home. And you are also very special in that you're both hard of hearing but don't let that keep you from living your lives to the fullest! You're not totally deaf, but you rely a lot on your sight and feeling vibrations. You've also learned hand signals, clever girls that you are. I am so glad to know you are kept safely indoors, especially important for kitties who cannot hear approaching dangers. You run and play and pounce all around the house, and then it's time for some good cuddles. You and your dear mamma and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share! And what wonderful examples and spokes-kitties you are for all special-needs pets!

Congratulations, darling Cinder and Shadow, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and your dear mamma Shade and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Cinder and Shadow!

Hi Cinder and Shadow! Happy co-Cats of the Day, cutie pies!

What a treat, having a beautiful DSH twin set as our featured honorees, one pawsitively precious pair, a dose dose of furry adorableness, hehe. You two may be hearing challenged, but that small disadvantage sure hasn't kept you two from enjoying every minute of your wonderful life to the fullest. Just as your Mom says, you're purrfect just as you are! And wow, you even know sign language! How special is that!!! And good on your wise Mom, keeping you indoors, safe and sound! It's a scary world out there for kitties, and not just hearing impaired ones!

How lucky your Mom is, having been blessed with two beautiful, playful and fun loving, sweet and cuddly fur babies in you, girls! What tiny treasures you are, Cinder and Shadow, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cinder and Shadow! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute and seeing your heart-melting photospread has been such a treat! I hope you're both enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing and zooming about the house; feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving bunches of cuddles; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Cinder and Shadow, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur mama, Shade, too!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Cinder and Shadow!

Hello, sweet Cinder and Shadow! Happy Cats of the Day!

What an adorable pair of kittens you are! I think you are over the top of the cuteness meter! You look so comfortable, and your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet. I would be very glad to pet you; but since I can't, I hope your people will give you extra pats for me!

You were born at home and found to have a hearing impairment. Your people make sure you remain indoor kitties so you stay safe and sound! There is plenty of kitten fun to be had indoors, though- you play and run zoomies, munch on a yummy snack, or just be your sweet selves! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cats of the Day to adorable Cinder and Shadow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678