Thread: Darling Amber!

Darling Amber!

Hi Amber! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, pawsitively precious Chin you are, Amber! I'm not too familiar with the range of colors you Chins come in, but I can't imagine one more beautiful than you! Your "homo beige" colored coat is exquisite, and I can only imagine how incredibly soft to the touch it is! But it's your pink, button nose and those tiny paws, your sweet face that sealed the deal for me!

Your human may have thought she wanted a black or mosaic Chin, Amber, but that was before she met you! Just one look (or bite, lol) was all it took and she knew you were the one for her, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be; 8 wonderful years of shared love and companionship and counting! What a very special bond you and your Mom have forged, Amber; true soulmates! The rest of your family members might not be your biggest fans ("fluffy rats"
    ) but no matter....all the more Amber for your Mom to love!

Great thanks to your Mom for providing you with the best life imaginable...deluxe accommodations, Chin safe toys to keep you busy, only the finest in food (Oxbow!) and most important of all, all the love your heart can hold! Yes, all pets, all furry family members and animal companions require effort, their care costly, but the rewards are beyond priceless!

Caring for Amber is like caring for almost any other pet, once you get a routine down, it becomes super easy and not a hassle at all. I love Amber and she loves me.
    What a lucky Mom is yours, Amber, having a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call her own; her Pet of the Day, EVERY day! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Amber! Reading your Mom's heartfelt and love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your toys, chowing down on some yummy Chin treats, cuddling with your Mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Amber, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amber

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 77
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You do love to nibble on everything, but
    you love your person the very best.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Amber, what an utterly beautiful Chinchilla you are! That pale coat is gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with those long, long white whiskers and lovely big eyes and HUGE ears. You're so cute in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I can just imagine you sniffing away there! You have the most delightful personality, too. You've been with your dear person for nearly eight years now, nibbling on everything you can find. You love being with your her/him, but you're shy of other people. You've learned a few tricks over the years. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amber, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery