Thread: Beautiful Elle!

Beautiful Elle!

Dearest Elle, what a beautiful Siamese-mix gentleman you are! Your fur coloring is a gorgeous mixture of Siamese and grey-Tabby and white, and it looks so fluffy and soft. And what a sweet face you have, with that pink nose with its dark spot and those lovely big deep-blue eyes. Everyone falls in love with you because your eyes are blue as ice, beautiful and magnetic! Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us. That close-up of your face is stunning, and then what a great shot that is of you exploring your garden. I wish I could reach through the screen and over the seas to Varese, Italy to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're not only handsome, you're a very sweet and very calm cat. You love being stroked, when you're in the mood for it! You have an L-shaped tail, and you have no problem living with your dear kitty housemates. You enjoy exploring the garden, but you always come back inside when it's time for supper. You and the other kitties and your dear persons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitties and persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-23-2021 at 09:33 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Elle!

Hi Elle in Italy! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Handsome??? That would be an understatement! Oh, what a gorgeous Meezer x boy you are, Elle! Your sparkling and magnetic, ice blue eyes are stunning! And how perfectly your human has captured their beauty in your close up! No surprise you capture the attention and admiration of all who cross your path! And as if you be any more purrfect, you're just as beautiful on the inside as outside!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and cuddly, as devoted and loving as you, Elle! It's no wonder your family loves you SO very much! You're just as special as can be, one in a million, the BEST!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! What a treat it's been, meeting you today, reading your proud pawrent's love filled tribute, seeing your stunning photos! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending fun time in your garden; savoring some yummy treats; cuddling with your humans, receiving tons of pets and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Elle, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Elle! I love all animals, especially cats and dogs. I grew up with dogs, but I got my first cat about three years ago. While I still love dogs and hope to get one of my own eventually, I have found cats to be much better pets than I originally gave them credit for. New Haven Handyman
    Last edited by Madmardigan; 09-04-2021 at 09:19 AM.

Elle is such a beautiful fur kid! Those eyes are very unique! Congratulations!

Joe
    Delaware Tree Services

Quote Originally Posted by joeanderson View Post
    Elle is such a beautiful fur kid! Those eyes are very unique! Congratulations!

Joe
    Beautiful Elle, Of all the things God created, from sunrises and rainbows to black holes and humor, cats are the most fascinating to me.